Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    OK, so we have one spammer who likes to play. Anyone else?
    I understand your question and i LOVE to play slots. I hate that i love it too. Becuase they ARE the worst odds so when i gamble 99% of the time I lose. But I still will play for 10 to 14 hours. i'm SICK! But i'm also a game player. Also, there is something exciting about pushing a button, watching the wheels spin and waiting for something to hit. I think that's what causes the addiction. There's a reason why those machines are so lighty and noisy. I'm like a moth to a light.

It's a cool game. Why not????

this game is as stupid as solitaire for iphone. you pay money to unlock features but you can just download solitaire on pc and get those features plus more for free

I played for a few minutes and lost all my money. Then I have to wait 4 hours to collect a few hundred to be able to play again. Just kept losing it all so I quit.

I need friends to play it longer.

It's frustrating because I just cant seem to win and Jackpot is too stingy with gifts and bonuses.
    I refuse to buy coins so I need to get some friends to swap gifts with.

ripped off

Hey guys any chance funzio can reply to my emails as im not getting any action and dont know what to do

Entertaining game

Why not? It's addicting!

Red face like it.

I need friends so they could gift me and I will gift back... Thanx! By the way this game is so addicting I love it...

Because it is addicting. Even though the odds are clearly against you, we possess this tiny bit of hope of winning a huge amount of coins to experience an incredible satisfactional feeling. This is the main thing that drives us to keep pushing "Spin" and is also what makes it addicting. Yes it are virtual coins and it's not nearly as exciting as gambling with real money but still, as a time waster in between it's very fun and addicting.

The fact that the odds are against you also works in the games' favor, if you could get millions in 5 minutes you'd be done playing the game very soon. But if you're aiming for high rewards and find it to be "hard-to-get" it only makes you want to play more and more. Also, the fact of getting experience points also contributes towards the fun of the game, just like with other games you play it is more fun if you can physically see some kind of progress, this indirectly acts as some sort of reward.

Earning things by working (in this case, spinning) hard for them is just so much more fun, and with every new slot machine opened to you you progress a bit and it's such a satisfying feeling. The game just thrives on teasing you all the way until you hit a major jackpot and become bored with it because you finally got what you wanted.
    Last edited by Bermie92; 05-03-2013 at 01:00 PM.

lest see what adventure and exciterment does this game gives to us. lets try then show off

This game's boring, I just played it to get a reward in crime city.

serenitykar

I Love this game. Need more friends for gifts. I gift daily. Good luck everyone

this game is pretty fun actually
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Red face jackpot slots friend needed

Quote Originally Posted by janjan View Post
    I need friends so they could gift me and I will gift back... Thanx! By the way this game is so addicting I love it...
    I also need friends to gift to