New Sub-Forum for Faction Recruitment!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sub-Forum for Faction Recruitment!

New Sub-Forum for Faction Recruitment!

Hey all, due to the overwhelming support for factions from our players, we've added a new sub-forum specifically for faction recruitment located at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...on-Recruitment.

If you are looking for a faction, or you want to make a recruitment ad to find new members, that is the place to go. We will be migrating faction recruitment posts in that direction, and we ask that you please post new ones there.

Thank you,

CJ

Post Count
    Will the background be changed to fit the Modern War theme?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I had created the factions recruitment center thread to keep the front page of the general section clean. It was moved to the add me section. Thank you fore creating a subforum though.hopefully it'll help. I think most post it in general section because it adds a more personal touch with active players that communicate with each other than just codes of people you've never seen or read before.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I had created the factions recruitment center thread to keep the front page of the general section clean. It was moved to the add me section. Thank you fore creating a subforum though.hopefully it'll help. I think most post it in general section because it adds a more personal touch with active players that communicate with each other than just codes of people you've never seen or read before.
    That's a good point, and we had some internal debate about that. The problem is less with the dedicated threads and more with the mass of posts. If all of those folks were making their own thread in general instead of posting off-topic in other threads (which I really need to ask people to stop doing), there'd be not much currently but a solid wall of recruitment posts. The faction recruitment thread was a good idea and probably should have stayed here for the time being, but long-term we figured it was better to have a dedicated place.

I don't want to put a crimp in good discussion (and there's some good discussion in those threads), or dent the excitement over this awesome new feature, but we do also want to make sure everything is readable. I'm down to hear more feedback on this, though.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-17-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Good idea CJ. There were getting to be too many forum threads in the General sub forum.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I think it's a good idea. Most of the established factions do recruiting privately. Our own factions, I will say have been guilty of ADs in general but they've proven to be pointless. We've had better successful " pounding pavement and making phone calls " so to speak. I think it would also be a good idea if after the battle for brazil. A sticky thread of the top 100 performing factions is posted in the the sub forum. It'll give notoriety to those that have worked hard to get there and others an aspiration to one day make it on the wall.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We will be migrating faction recruitment posts in that direction, and we ask that you please post new ones there.

Thank you,

CJ
    Great idea. How do I go about getting the ability to start a thread for the McGurt faction? Min # of posts?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Great idea. How do I go about getting the ability to start a thread for the McGurt faction? Min # of posts?
    Unless there is a separate rule for this sub-forum, to make a topic there, you need a minimum of 10 posts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Unless there is a separate rule for this sub-forum, to make a topic there, you need a minimum of 10 posts.
    And I thank you...for my 10th post

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Sweet, thanks for posting that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree stealing money from people.

All those paying for gold and having their wd points lost are losing out, whilst gree still keep the money.

Why pay for results to have them taken from you!

Gree you are thiefs!!!!

Post Count
    Hi all,

Spartan's Never Die are looking for memebers who are active on a daily basis and are able to contribute to the faction when it comes to fighting and donations.

Currently we have 5 open spots 27/32 and if you are min. level 75 and 17k+ in attack and defense feel free to join us at 950 422 541

Faction stats are:
    Health regen: +9%
    Infantery Defense: +5%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building defense: +20%
    Guild member increase: +12

See you soon!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hellonfoot View Post
    Is there a trick to good recruiting for factions?
    We require all of our members to contribute but i don't hammer them. I realize people have lives.
    Am I being too nice?
    Everytime we have a faction battle only about 5 or 6 show up. we're still in the top 1000 but barely.

mark,
    Steel Curtain Warriors
    Faction ID 146137758
    always recruiting
    Mark I believe the most important criteria is activity, meaning DAILY players. If a person plays daily they're going to level up and soon be able to contribute.

I kept track of our faction scores with screenshots so that should be a good way to guage who's active for you during WD battles. We actually only had 2 people that were pretty much no shows for the event. As far as "5 or 6" for every battle; was it the same 5 or 6? We seldom had more than 10 people for any one battle but if you look at our team stats almost everyone contributed towards our wins at some point.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Fraction KING

Do you have good fraction? we are doing some re-grouping and
    cutting some dead weight (ghost players) making room for few players that weren't
    real happy with current fraction, if your interested give me a shout...
    my is ID 509 811 592 and my fraction code is 235 536 108 - it's a good group! That has a lot of active players!

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for top 100

i am a level 102
    all#887 and growing
    att-35000
    def-35000
    inco per hr-208493
    i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
    my id is 381-855-569 please let me know or PM me. oh i also donate almost every thing i farm. not looking to join on coat tails willing to pull my own weight. just asking for a chance.