New Sub-Forum for Faction Recruitment! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: New Sub-Forum for Faction Recruitment!

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool 柴灣區 Ray

您好poegirl,
    我係柴灣區 Ray (334-129-967)
    終於搵到自己人ke Team
    Joint together in the fight
    Thanks~

My STATS
    LV below 158
    Att 140K
    Def 150K
    donation min $5M & 10C
    get WD Point 30-40K

Post Count
    top 50 team pushing for top 25 easily with a little help from You!

no stat requirement - but would like 100k +
    not gold requirement - but need to score in 100k range
    active daily player
    great chat room

Are you lost or thrown out your faction, some joined us already

We are a growing faction. The only thing we ask to interact through the forum. Just talk. Donation is free, no limits. We are a 34 members faction with 2 free spots.
    Our war history: 4000+ before China, after China 750 to 1000, Eire 500 to 750 and Columbia 250 to 500. Next war? No expectations just dancing.
    Faction Deadly 109 45 77 84
    Just say: lightning send you :-)

Post Count

Seeking Lower and Mid Stat Members

Boredon

Looking for members, 5 spots available. Currently ranked in the 1900s in Columbia, we are poised to break the lower 1000s in Madagascar. Seeking a handful of members focused on participating in WD battles.

We are a relatively new faction but donations are voluntary so donate at your own pace. We've racked up some solid bonuses in the two months we've been around though, and have 200mil in the bank. Defense leader is at 100k and steadily increasing.

Gold use certainly not a requirement, we have a mix of light gold users and active free players. PM me, respond or send a request if interested-- code is 480 341 197. Bonuses below.

-15% Health regen time
    20% Infantry defense
    15% Ground defense
    15% Air defense
    10% Building defense
    5% Building output
    5% Infantry attack
    Member increase +2
    Boredon

MEMBERS NEEDED. Poised to break the lower 1000s in Madagascar. Seeking a handful of members focused on participating in WD battles.
    PM me for more info or send a request if interested-- code is 480 341 197. Bonuses below.

-15% Health regen time, 20% Infantry defense, 15% Ground defense, 15% Air defense, 10% Building defense, 5% Building output, 5% Infantry attack, Member increase +6

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you are in joy killers or are its leader, I'd love to speak with you. Please pm me.

brothers of war

we are the Brothers of war faction! we finished 420 in Columbia, 418 in Ireland and 453 in china .... we are always improving ... ld is the faction leader, or you can go to jimmy for help...we all like to joke and have fun and donate at least 1.5mil **DAILY** .... we all fight hard at LEAST 15K wd points some of our gold players get 150k+each we all donate as much as we can when we can and get great bonuses Hoorah...we have a core group of 15 guys that score 800-1mil wd pts per event we have a 42 guild we could make room for upto 20 if a merger is proposed we really need loyal hard fighting brothers to join and we will be top 100-250 we have tons of bonuses 23%regen attack and def bonuses most at 30% or higher. cash output..and more
    invite code 627 656 967

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

SKILLZONE: Looking to continue moving up

SKILLZONE - Looking to continue moving up

We moved from 2,013 in China to 1,889 in Ireland to 1,391 in Columbia (doubling our WD Points from Ireland) and are ready to make the next step to top 1,000 in Madagascar.

We've recently cleaned out and have a number of open spots. We're looking for players Level 20+ with A/D over 25k and active daily participation to add to our strong, core group. We are mostly free players with a handful of light gold users.

Cash donations encouraged, but not required. Active communication and participation during WD events is a must.

Nighthawk: 389-094-514 - add me and post to my wall if you are interested.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Top 100 faction seeking low rank high stat daily players! AUSTRALIA
    AUSTRALIA top 100 faction
    ranked 99 in Columbia -
    Faction code:710637224
    Casualty rate: -5%
    Health Regen -26%
    Ground Attack- 10%
    Air Attack - +5%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Ground Defense +30%
    Air Defense +30%
    Sea Defense +25%
    Building Defense +30%
    Building Output +20%
    Guild Increase +28

13 open spots!

WE NEED LOW RANK / HIGH STATS (100,000+) (your stats will jump an average of 7,000 to 10,000 just by joining)
    REQUIREMENTS: 1 million cash donation every day
    All and any concrete
    30,000 or more wdp during wars
    WE WANT ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND PLAY TO WIN!

Lurker
    Post Count

We are G-Force! Top 250 Team increases guild

We are G-force! // Wir sind G-force! // Nous sommes G-force! //
    我们是 G Force! // Ons is G-force!

This multinational battle team that is a consistent top 250 finisher. Increases guild and you are welcome to show your metal and proof of your capability's with our experienced team of battle tested vets.

We seek active motivated players hailing from GMT time zones with attention to morning and daytimes. We are open to any point-hunters from all time zones.

We are a fun respectful group that exchanges ideas, intel and supports each other and would ask the same of you.

We are a well boosted faction that will see a top 250 finish for Madagascar. Depending on the efforts of our members a top 100 finish is possible.

Do you want in? We look forward to your request and would like to learn a little about the player you are. Please do contact us at

newforcerecruit@gmail.com

or GroupMe: newforcerecruit

We are G-force! // Wir sind G-force! // Nous sommes G-force! //
    我们是 G Force! // Ons is G-force!
    Last edited by Tentomile; 05-24-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Post Count

Recruiting for Top 500 Team

Interested in joining a faction or leaving your old one due to lack of performance? SWAT is interested in you! We had almost 30 active players in Colombia but have room for 48! We finished 309th in Colombia and can easily make top 250 with more active players. Bring friends if you think they can meet our only requirement: Help us move up each war by scoring at least 20k WD points. Here are our stats. If interested, join us! 135077738

Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Regen Time -26%
    Ground Attack +20%
    Air Attack +25%
    Infantry Attack +25%
    Sea Attack +10%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Ground Defense +30%
    Air Defense +30%
    Sea Defense +30%
    Building Defense +30%
    Building Output +30%

Lurker
    Post Count

G p g

GPG
    We need daily Playeres

G P G faction
    670-783-742

Health Regen -26%
    ground Attack +5%
    Infant Attack +10%
    Infant Def +30%
    Ground Def +30%
    Air Def +25%
    Sea Def +15%
    Building Def +30%
    Building Output +5%
    Guild Member Inc +22

1 million donation minimal
    Daily Activity in the Forum
    Stats over 90,000 Attack/Def
    Member From the all world!

Apply 670783742

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Air Force Special ops 26th in Colimbia

Consitent top 50 faction (top 25 once, and oh so close this time) has a few spots open for strong players.

50K per war requirement, no gold spending required but appreciated. Must have strong stats (200k+), and be active during battles. Lots of bonuses maxed and other to come.

solid leadership, communication and strategy.

We have fun, and fight hard.

Seriously a great team...come make it even better!

Current Faction bonuses
    Building Defense +30%
    Health Regen +26%
    Building Output +20%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Defense +30%
    Ground Attack +15%
    Air Defense +30%
    Air Attack +10%
    Sea Attack +5%
    Sea Defense +25%
    Casualty Rate +5%
    Guild Member Increase +32

Send me a PM if intereted

Lurker
    Post Count

Seeking 10 players or possible merger

im an officer in the rock faction - we are a top 500 faction and was 240 2 wars ago. we are looking to merge with another faction. we have 2 billion in the bank to purchase more guild if needed. we can take up to 10 players immediately. if you and your top faction mates want to get better war results and prizes then consider joining us... must be willing to sign up for our group chat app. (free) most players over 100k stats and 5 over 200k like myself are on this team.
    bonuses are:
    health 22%
    inf att 5%
    Inf def 30%
    ground def 20%
    air def 15%
    sea def 10%
    build def 30%
    building output 10%
    Add me 734671618 -pitch pm me an we can talk

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Bring ur best 10

Went went from 240th-340th so we cut the **** ,im pitch 734671618 add me then pm me here was my faction message
    im an officer in the rock faction - we are a top 500 faction and was 240 2 wars ago. we are looking to merge with another faction. we have 2 billion in the bank to purchase more guild if needed. we can take up to 10 players immediately. if you and your top faction mates want to get better war results and prizes then consider joining us... must be willing to sign up for our group chat app. (free) most players over 100k stats and 5 over 200k like myself are on this team.
    bonuses are:
    health 22%
    inf att 5%
    Inf def 30%
    ground def 20%
    air def 15%
    sea def 10%
    build def 30%
    building output 10%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

recruitment

STAYTON 474 115 729

World Domination Rankings
    Columbia 547
    Ireland 610
    China 778
    Egypt 1950

STAYTON are looking for players with Attack and Defense stats of over 25k & can donate 1million per day.
    Players must be active during World Domination Events and be a TEAM PLAYER.

STAYTON charge a entrance fee, this helps to keep out free loaders and shows commitment.
    We have built a strong Faction & had fun doing so, members take pride in what they have achieved.

STAYTON use a free IMS app to communicate and to discuss tactics.
    We welcome applicants from Free Players and gold users, we don't expect players to buy gold.

STAYTON FACTION BONUSES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, we will not disclose this information here. If you would like to know, sign up, take a look if you like stay and then donate your entrance fee within 24hrs.

STAYTON have a great leadership, they like to help and share their experience and knowledge.

STAYTON only PROMOTE players to OFFICERS based on their merit, so get involved it's down to you.

If you are interested in joining send a Faction Request to STAYTON, invite code 474 115 729
    Or if you want to discuss joining add me, von Bek 834 785 146

STAYTON also have a smaller Faction for players who want to learn and grow stronger and when you are ready you can join the main FORCE you can move over right away.