Taking away event bonuses by Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Taking away event bonuses by Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Taking away event bonuses by Gree

It seems that Gree(d) decided that bonus skill points awarded with pvp event item wins give players an unfair advantage. They have seen fit in their infinate wisdom to take mine away cause I was winning too many attacks and preventing robs due to way I had them alocated. Choose wisely before spending real world money to gain an advantage because they might just take them away. Guess they tthink they are like US government.

Post Count
    This seems like an objective and unbiased report of the facts. I think I will listen to OP's opinion and share in his outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    did you contact support?.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Support is who took them away after I contacted after not recieving map mastery point when changed level at same time.

Quote Originally Posted by outbackhat View Post
    It seems that Gree(d) decided that bonus skill points awarded with pvp event item wins give players an unfair advantage. They have seen fit in their infinate wisdom to take mine away cause I was winning too many attacks and preventing robs due to way I had them alocated. Choose wisely before spending real world money to gain an advantage because they might just take them away. Guess they tthink they are like US government.
    You somehow had 100 additional skill points on top of the ones from the event item that you had. We're looking into how exactly that happened. We reset them to the correct values, which do account for the event item you won.

Next time, if you have questions about ticket resolution, please ask the support person for clarification instead of making a forum post about it.