We deserve the Roaming Hunter too! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We deserve the Roaming Hunter too!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    Is it just me or is Android being treated better? Gree, us iOS users could really use this unit. Will we be excluded?
    Don't be GREEdy !!!

cheers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recas View Post
    I think I have the game for 2 days now and went straight to level7
    Try running both at the same time. If not, launch Jackpot Slots first and then Modern War second and if that doesn't work, try it the other way around.

Post Count
    Hmm my android has received the one year veteran and the the daylight chaser (finally) today, but not the roaming hunter. Although I've just downloaded the slots game and got passed level 3

Edit: I've tried all that stuff ^ that dudebot mentioned

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    Hmm my android has received the one year veteran and the the daylight chaser (finally) today, but not the roaming hunter. Although I've just downloaded the slots game and got passed level 3

Edit: I've tried all that stuff ^ that dudebot mentioned
    Going to check my base if any Roaming Hunter lost, end up in my base !!! No worries mate, if i found one, i will direct him to your base

cheers

Post Count
    Hahah thanks bro, I hope he didn't roam too far

Post Count
    Yeah, so for anyone who has missed the last couple months, android users were like the red headed step child that wanted to be treated as an equal. I have this game on both platforms and refused to even try it on my android. Only for the last week or so has it really started to level back to the ios playing field (some thanks to CJ I believe ). As for the units:
    The One Year Vet has been popping in randomly to players accounts since yesterday, so be on the lookout
    The daylight chaser finally showed in most players inventory today, however some with no splash screen (so double check your inventory)
    The Roaming Hunter has not been an instant get for most, so just be patient it should show.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    I'm not sure which unit you are talking about so I'll tell you both.

Roaming Hunter
    To get the roaming hunter, you need to download Jackpot Slots and get to level 3. Then switch back to Modern War and you'll receive the roaming hunter. This unit is stored under the GROUND section of your inventory

1-year veteran
    This unit is presumably to celebrate the first anniversary of Modern War. To receive this unit, play any time between December 20, 2012 - January 19th, 2013 Noon (PST). This unit is stored under the INFANTRY section of your inventory.
    Nice breakdown btw

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

flash screen

Do you have to get the flashscreen first to get the unit? Or can you just download the game, get to level 3/4 and get the unit?

Post Count
    I didn't get a splash screen, and when I got past level 3 and checked back I didn't have the unit. Sent a ticket, hopefully it'll arrive soon

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    What Roaming Hunter are you gals talking about, is it another bonus unit?
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is not an offer for everyone. Here is a quote from support regarding the police car in CC.

"Thank you for the inquiry. We are currently offering promotions based on the individual player’s progress in the game. All players will have the same opportunity to receive a promotion at different times. If you did not receive the splash screen, then this promotion does not apply to your account."