GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: REG are pure Scum

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    Now, now children. Don't make Fl@sh break out the unicorn man...

Too late

Sorry, Benjamin Franklin, your fl@sh was a little to late like you said, girlyman already ventilated the hatred words out.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    Ahhh yes...those were the good ole' days. That's when it was really hot up in here. Crazy...
    Yes those where the good old days.
    whiskeybravo - retired

Post Count
    Fl@sh - I need a warning. That unicorn man is not safe for work. Almost got me in trouble there.

Proud REG vet: 3rd PVP2, 4th BfB, 4th PVP3
    ___
    Free Player, Retired, Dec '11 - Feb '13
    Used to accept forum members as allies by booting strangers to make space upon PM
    Please keep it civil on the forums

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok. Unicorn man. We must make up and be happy campers, now.
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    woh, brand new Fuzzy AVN Sub, SHOW OFF NHE, lol, finally you found a great faction, CONGRATULATION to your faction, Urgent Fury and you

cheers

If heavy hitter like you can join UFO, we will be top 10 next event, we have many dedicated hourly players. The Empress club is bunch of slackers, with Ferr and Ken's stat, you guys should finish top 3, how could you let REG beat you guys!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    Now, now children. Don't make Fl@sh break out the unicorn man...

Too late

So how much did you get paid for doing that Photo Shoot Flash :-)

Post Count
    Lmao @ azy - you never know when he'll pop up! Must be careful around here... :-P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    Lol...look at you. Trying to instigate...

And, you said "clowned"... a true New Yorker. I haven't heard that term used in a long time..
    Hey Sugar! I hope you don't think I have been ignoring you, but honestly, everytime I sit down to type out a long PM to catch up, some new drama (like this) breaks out and I get sidetracked by it. Sorry for my very delayed response, I will get it done in the next 24.

I know Tate said to maintain silence, and some others have already said it already, and better than i will but still...

@Baraka- everyone in REG? You hate everyone now? Seriously? I don't think there is an issue in this game big enough for me to put more than 40 people in the same box of shame. For what it's worth, man, I have no beef with you. Even if you decide to make all this super-personal. But if you drop me as an ally, I will live with it.

A lot of actions in the forum have been taken personally that didn't need to be. It would have been nice for all of us to get together in one big 500 member faction together. Gree didn't design WD that way, though, so some of us will have to fight each other. I said MONTHS ago, before any of this started that I hope when it is all over we can still be friends, regardless of who won or lost.

Head to head, Speed ump will kick my behind, PJ has done so several times. I don't respect them any less for it. It is a game, true, but more importantly, IT IS A WAR GAME!!! So we are gonna fight. That's the point.

I guess what I am saying is this- Hate me if you like, but it doesn't mean that I will do the same. Best of luck to ALL of you. Sincerely.
    MW Id# 431573053
    KA Id # 119 000 220
    CC Id # 255 906 205

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    If heavy hitter like you can join UFO, we will be top 10 next event, we have many dedicated hourly players. The Empress club is bunch of slackers, with Ferr and Ken's stat, you guys should finish top 3, how could you let REG beat you guys!!
    Yep, laid back, in fact those guys were partying and drunk through the 2 days PvP event, especially Ferr. They were celebrating the success as a dating club for the Intellectual, i think the only person playing throughout the 2 days PvP event is the cafe lady as she is so free, not drunk and no one is drinking her cafe.

cheers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    So how much did you get paid for doing that Photo Shoot Flash :-)
    A box of crackerjacks.

Post Count
    To all those that respect me, I say

THREAD CLOSED

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    To all those that respect me, I say

THREAD CLOSED

Oh wow miner! Where in the blue hell have you been man?
    413 983 651

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ok, I just read this whole dang thread. I must be frigging stupid. Really? This isn't for show? If the pirates had really wanted( and we are the most unscrupulous of the bunch, argh) we could have come and poached just about any p,Ayer we wanted. I bet most would have said yes in a flash. You know what would be wrong with that's. nothing. Not a darn thing. It's all strategy. In fact probably a very good one at that. If someone approached me and I deemed them to be a good fit, but then you got mad at me, too dang bad. Part of of the whole thing is to recruit the best team you can. Figure out what the needs of your team members are. What is each one looking for. Sounds like they were not a good fit, or they would not have left. Why do you think they went to the other team? Higher stats? Know your place in the scheme of things and fill that niche. If you are a 100 k player, do you think you can recruit 300 k and up players? What can you give them? Groups got together for many reasons. All free players, all vets, already all friends, etc. what's your place? Figure it out and cater to that group. Be what you are, not what you are not. In the end, even though it started out as forum friendlies, each group has to do what's best for them, if they wish to perform well. Companies poach employees from other companies all the time. If what you have to offer is good enough, they won't leave. Sometimes even offering the best isn't enough. That person is looking for something other than what you have. So be it. If the team leader or leaders don't do what best for their faction, then they also have to take the blame for poor results. Learn to adapt to changes. Just like in the real world.

Post Count
    Oh thank god someone with common sense! Thanks Speed, my brain was starting to turn to mush.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ok, I just read this whole dang thread. I must be frigging stupid. Really? This isn't for show? If the pirates had really wanted( and we are the most unscrupulous of the bunch, argh) we could have come and poached just about any p,Ayer we wanted. I bet most would have said yes in a flash. You know what would be wrong with that's. nothing. Not a darn thing. It's all strategy. In fact probably a very good one at that. If someone approached me and I deemed them to be a good fit, but then you got mad at me, too dang bad. Part of of the whole thing is to recruit the best team you can. Figure out what the needs of your team members are. What is each one looking for. Sounds like they were not a good fit, or they would not have left. Why do you think they went to the other team? Higher stats? Know your place in the scheme of things and fill that niche. If you are a 100 k player, do you think you can recruit 300 k and up players? What can you give them? Groups got together for many reasons. All free players, all vets, already all friends, etc. what's your place? Figure it out and cater to that group. Be what you are, not what you are not. In the end, even though it started out as forum friendlies, each group has to do what's best for them, if they wish to perform well. Companies poach employees from other companies all the time. If what you have to offer is good enough, they won't leave. Sometimes even offering the best isn't enough. That person is looking for something other than what you have. So be it. If the team leader or leaders don't do what best for their faction, then they also have to take the blame for poor results. Learn to adapt to changes. Just like in the real world.

How come you guys didn't helicopter me away to the cove? I might not have the stat like you due to the mistake of leveling up AQAP (i thought level 200 was the endgame), but I put in the works to help my faction and carried at least 1 deadbeat's weight during last event.