New LE Set: 2/2 to get a bonus

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New LE Set: 2/2 to get a bonus

New LE Set: 2/2 to get a bonus

Hey all,

I've had some questions from people individually through tickets and forum PMs on this subject, and we want to let you all know about it.

There was a bug with the last LE set where only 2 of the 4 needed to be purchased to get a bonus unit. That being the case, we opened this set up so that everyone could take advantage of that same deal this week.

For future sets, we're going to continue to experiment with the bonus (it may go back to 4, it may be 2 ,or something completely different down the line), which is pretty exciting.

-CJ

Post Count
    That's great... Thanks CJ. As soon as I get my bonus gold I will be sure to get some.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    thx for the info CJ
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    way to go CJ!! love the communication. keep it up bro. btw.. do we have the same name?? i'm chris jones IRL... pm me if u don't want it public

Banned
    Post Count
    Can you please Claryfy if different levels have more chance of getting rares. Someone level 110 got 40 and not one rare. Where as someone level 46 got 4 and got 2 rares. Cheers for info though CJ.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info....however, it doesn't seem to let you purchase the LE units on Android, either through the individual unit pages or through the Specials tab when you click on the question mark icon. Screen just gets dark.
    Running version 3.0
    Data:mw_20130108_3
    Build:32

Post Count
    Thx CJ, I thought it was a bug.

Post Count
    Sucks to be a free player....they have no chance! Lol
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    way to go CJ!! love the communication. keep it up bro. btw.. do we have the same name?? i'm chris jones IRL... pm me if u don't want it public
    Yep, that'd be mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Can you please Claryfy if different levels have more chance of getting rares. Someone level 110 got 40 and not one rare. Where as someone level 46 got 4 and got 2 rares. Cheers for info though CJ.
    It's just random, so are the crates. Since there's no "guaranteed after you get X", it's possible to get a long string of commons as some long tail bad luck. But by the same token it's possible to get a long string of rares due to good luck. We just don't get many as many questions about it when the second one happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    Thanks for the info....however, it doesn't seem to let you purchase the LE units on Android, either through the individual unit pages or through the Specials tab when you click on the question mark icon. Screen just gets dark.
    Running version 3.0
    Data:mw_20130108_3
    Build:32
    The Android Bonus UI broke at pretty much the worst possible time. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime you can still get the bonus unit by purchasing the two Limited units with the little ? symbol on them, the Trebuchet Attacker and the Light Infantry. The bonus item won't pop up, but it will be deposited into your inventory; log out and back in and you'll see either the Onyx Recon Chopper (uncommon, air), Dune Trooper (common, infantry) or Fighter Wing Carrier (Sea, rare) in your inventory.

I know that's not ideal, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Silverback View Post
    Thx CJ, I thought it was a bug.
    Yeah, we don't want anyone to think this one is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Sucks to be a free player....they have no chance! Lol
    We're actually really sensitive to the various balance factors. We tried for instance with factions to make them something that everyone in the game could get some awesome use out of, and I think when you guys see the WD reward spread (all I can say from looking at it earlier is "wow") you'll see how far we're going with that.

Plus this is just a good deal for anybody, you don't have to grab a ton to get a significant boost.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-09-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Post Count
    CJ -

Ok so Im going to be a little greedy. Any chance of a gold sale while this nice event is happening?
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 01-09-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    CJ -

Ok so I going to be a little greedy. Any chance of a gold sale while this nice event is happening?
    You read my mind D@wg lol.
    @CJ cheers again for info, hopefully ill get a rare or two

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    I went ahead and bought ten sets for now. I got two rares and three uncommons. I've bought over a dozen at times without receiving a rare(and a few of my allies bought over a dozen of the same set without a rare as well). I've also only had to buy one set before to get a rare.

Anyone else notice the units in the crates? Are those correct? A rare with only 95 attack and 41 defense? An uncommon with only 29 attack and 25 defense?

Banned
    Post Count

Crates

Creates, suck bought 7 le got 5 uncommon, 2 commen, thanks worth buying gold

Post Count
    Is there any chance players due bonuses can get them soon?

Post Count
    @Flash - That Churchill II at 29/25 sure struck me as pretty darn common. Barely better than the common Striker Jet in the same set or the Abrams M1 that you can get for 1.4m. Has to be a mistake.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers