Faction PVP Tournament - 1/11 to 1/13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction PVP Tournament - 1/11 to 1/13

Faction PVP Tournament - 1/11 to 1/13

Hello all,

As we lead up to Battle For Brazil, we want to give all of you the chance to test your strength as a group and engage in some seriously epic combat. For the weekend of 1/11 to 1/13 (from noon on 1/11 to noon on 1/13), there will be a faction-based PVP tournament; during that time we will be watching which factions complete the most successful attacks and raids on other players, with their efforts counted as a group.

After the event is over, we will be awarding the top 50 factions the following prize:

Some specifics about the event:

-Everyone in the winning factions will get the prize. Please remain in your faction until prizes are awarded to make sure you get a prize.

-"Successful attacks and raids" means attacks against other players where you are successful. Attacks or raids that you do not win, or defenses against attacks/raids initiated by other players (whether you win or not) are not counted. Please remember that your win/loss total on your profile also counts defenses against other players, but those defenses are not counted towards this event. It is only attacks that you initiate and are successful.

-The ghost member issue: We understand that some players have faction members that they cannot remove, and that some players cannot see their faction info. We understand the concern and are working on getting that fix out right now.

-The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-10-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Consistent Contributor Captian Awesome's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, if I raid a rivals building: income, defence, or boost building that is counted as well as PVP?

This is great! It's going to be a crazy weekend!

Banned
    Post Count
    So it is Noon of the 11th PST. We were all thinking midnight.

Post Count
    So this event is only 48 hours instead of 72 hours? Please Confirm
    VFF Legends

Looks like 48 hours.

Lurker
    Post Count

Raiding a building counts??

CJ, please confirm if raiding a building also counts. Thanks for a great event!

Confirmed. Attacking and raiding both count.

Banned
    Post Count

faction

How do you know if your in a strong faction

Banned
    Post Count

faction

I am a level 103 with attack and defense around 31000 looking for a very strong faction. I am a daily player and I donate regularly

Post Count
    CJ, I want to congratulate you on the high and professional level of communications you give.

Thanks for you support and dedication.
    VFF members are welcome to add, send pm to
    941 028 891

Thanks El Cid. We've actually got a really great team over here working on all this, and they want things to be truly awesome for WD.

Which reminds me, one of our top people on WD wanted me to let everyone know, one of the other important reasons for this pvp tournament (and the last one) is to help make sure we have everything working on this side for WD. We needed some trial runs too, and luckily enough we can all get one at the same time.

I know people have been speculation on how smooth the WD roll-out is going to go, and that's fair. But we do want you all to know that we're doing everything possible from this side to ensure a smooth execution of the single biggest (and most exciting) thing that has ever happened in the game.

Post Count
    Expecting a great event. Let's ROCK!!!

MW: 966-932-853

Level: 176; A/D: 110K/130K; IPH: 630K

Post Count
    -The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.::::::::::::Um just for clarification any successful attack or raid against anyone counts right? Not just if the opposing player is in a faction, because how would we know that.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Banned
    Post Count
    All I can say is bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    -The faction of the people you are attacking does not matter. They can all be from the same faction, they can all be from different factions, what counts is the number of successful attacks against other players.::::::::::::Um just for clarification any successful attack or raid against anyone counts right? Not just if the opposing player is in a faction, because how would we know that.
    That's right marebear. What matters is the faction you're in attacking as many people as possible, and it doesn't matter whether those players attacked are in factions/out of factions/etc.