Weekend PVP Tournament #2: The Winners! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend PVP Tournament #2: The Winners!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    With this problem I'm wondering if this is why they haven't posted top 200 teams yet. When you don't see your Team listed in Top 200 then you know there is a problem and lots of upset teams & support tickets. I know our team of 30+ really thinks we had over 11000 wins to get top 50 but we didn't. Several of us had 1000+ each. We placed during the first pvp event and we're a lot more active for this one since we knew about it.
    I'm glad comments are coming thru regarding the issue of individuals within winning factions not receiving the bonus unit, but I sure wish we'd get some type of response regarding my faction placing top 14 and not even being included in the top 50. Seems like a much more urgent issue deserving of a response too. I care more about accurate counts for wd then getting a bonus unit for the PvP, but still we worked hard to earn it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by supadjp View Post
    I'm glad comments are coming thru regarding the issue of individuals within winning factions not receiving the bonus unit, but I sure wish we'd get some type of response regarding my faction placing top 14 and not even being included in the top 50. Seems like a much more urgent issue deserving of a response too. I care more about accurate counts for wd then getting a bonus unit for the PvP, but still we worked hard to earn it.
    Yes we did supadjp. The funny thing is that we took steps to monitor our progress during the whole event...screenshots before during and after. We have proof that we should have placed at least top 15, never mind top 50. We were expecting recognition as a faction and we are hearing nothing back. Private messages have gone unanswered and just a vague single mention regarding our factions issue in a post. I understand CJ is busy but this is a 56 member faction problem leaving uncertainty leading into the bigger event. If we have issues now how is our faction going to be effected then? My faction and I anxiously await an update

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction with 23000 wins (raids/fights)

CJ,

I'm not sure if you were referring to my claim above regarding invalid request, but it is far from invalid. I polled the team regarding defensive wins and there were very few, 100's at most. That does not account for the discrepency between our stats and results. We had serious ghost problems just prior to the event as well as new members join 2-3 days before the event. I would like some response to my previous message. I'd be more than glad send you our detailed stats or i can post it here for all to see.

I'm sorry to make this a public issue, but from our faction pov, it is serious problem that has been ignored from my perspective with our emails and PMs going unanswered.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Keep talking, and I just might come out of SELF IMPOSED EXILE.

The alliance with the nautical theme operated without a couple players.

Those players were in
    SELF IMPOSED EXILE.

Don't make those players in
    SELF IMPOSED EXILE return for WD.

Its never too late, whiners.

We want good juju I am slowly seeing the light into why you have chosen your stance and respect it greatly!
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Lurker
    Post Count

WDL

Faction Invite Code: 857 271 316. Please join the (World Domination League) Faction. 5th in the 1st PvP and 13th in the 2nd PvP (mainly due to some ghosts from the android problem). Building Defense +25%, Guild Member Increase +20, Heath Regen +18%, Building Output +10%, over 6 Billion $$ and 11000 concrete blocks. We would be happy to have you on our team of 40 players.

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count

CJ please reply

CJ - our faction was excluded from the top 50 and from rewards despite placing 14th. Many members put a lot of time into this, and gold. We really expected a reply by now or at least acknowledgement that our issue is being looked into. Please reply. This is very demoralizing for our faction, and hurts our ability to recruit. I'm very concerned about what this means for our faction in WD...

See posts 187,197,198,199. Also PM's and tickets.

I think it's great that you're addressing the individual members of other factions that didn't get rewards, please also find time to address the whole faction that got excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post
    CJ - our faction was excluded from the top 50 and from rewards despite placing 14th. Many members put a lot of time into this, and gold. We really expected a reply by now or at least acknowledgement that our issue is being looked into. Please reply. This is very demoralizing for our faction, and hurts our ability to recruit. I'm very concerned about what this means for our faction in WD...

See posts 187,197,198,199. Also PM's and tickets.

I think it's great that you're addressing the individual members of other factions that didn't get rewards, please also find time to address the whole faction that got excluded.
    Hey Dave, we're getting everything looked at, and we appreciate the patience.

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Thank you CJ.

Post Count
    FYI - Russell from support just emailed me and said there was a bug with the list. The sub is now in my inventory. So I am happy with this part of the problem but I still need to make certain that I am tied to my faction so all of my efforts for Brazil will actually count. I am the faction defense leader so it's pretty important to my team that we won't have an issue at the event start.Thank you CJ if you had anything to do with the re-review of my ticket. The effort and results are appreciated

DEFENSE LEADER

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    FYI - Russell from support just emailed me and said there was a bug with the list. The sub is now in my inventory. So I am happy with this part of the problem but I still need to make certain that I am tied to my faction so all of my efforts for Brazil will actually count. I am the faction defense leader so it's pretty important to my team that we won't have an issue at the event start.Thank you CJ if you had anything to do with the re-review of my ticket. The effort and results are appreciated
    Great, they found your unit in GREE's LOST & FOUND dept. Did you lost a Grandpa ??

Cheers

Post Count
    No gramps units 1&2 are both in separate underground storage bunkers . No chance of losing them Nasty!
    Last edited by digisyn; 01-16-2013 at 04:35 PM.

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    Well I hope they find something as I KNOW we had at least 10K in attacks this past weekend.

Our trouble is no one bothered to keep track!

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    No gramps units 1&2 are both in separate underground storage bunkers . No chance of losing them Nasty!
    Yep, great strategy, anywhere it is a VETERAN, too old for 'REAL' battle !!

cheers

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    Well I hope they find something as I KNOW we had at least 10K in attacks this past weekend.

Our trouble is no one bothered to keep track!
    CJ, quite sure a great number of factions did go for this PvP event, seems to be some kind of glitch, why not increase the winner to Top 100 and close the issue. Anywhere these factions deserve it and good luck to all the factions

cheers

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    CJ, thanks for investigating this issue. Please make sure you include the entire faction when addressing this issue.