Weekend PVP Tournament #2: The Winners! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend PVP Tournament #2: The Winners!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by higgypop View Post
    CAN YOU LOOK INTO THIS C J thankyou

WARNING ALL FACTIONS there is a modern war member SMILE who is joining factions then posting on your walls bragging that they have just won the PVP EVENT and for your members to leave for his faction. HE POST MULTIPLE REQUEST THEN LEAVES THE FACTION,

WHAT IS DISGUSTING IS THAT I CHECKED HIS UNIT INVENTARY AND HE HAS JUST WON THE PVP EVENT AND HIS AWARD WAS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE I THINK THAT GREE SHOULD TAKE THIS AWARD OFF HIM AND ALL OF HIS FACTION BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO INVITE HIM BACK INTO THERE FACTION.

HE ALSO KNOWS THERE IS A GLITCH ON REMOVING HIS MANY MESSAGES HE LEAVES THAT YOU CANNOT REMOVE!!
    I AM REPORTING HIM TO GREE !!!!!!
    If you have read posts on the announcement pvp forum you would already know about this person lololol
    He needs to be punished for his war crimes! Hammer him "smile lv169"
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunkeyhead11 View Post
    Its incredible how such a small group of people can come up with 61 thousand victories. I mean, that takes some strong devotion to avoiding real life interventions right? Forget real life, who needs that when you could be playing modern war, spending your pay check, that is if you actually work rather then living off a family member or government handouts. Also, its funny how United Pirate Nation wins ever single event published. You would think that by now, Modern War would have removed an obvious hacker. Heck, I could try to hack if I wanted but that ruins the idea and point of the game. So yes, be happy that you all wasted your lives trying to get a virtual item that you didn't deserve, where as it was meant for everyone to enjoy. Not just those who sat there clicking attack and/or raid. Enjoy your prize top 50, I guarantee that you will win the world domination if you spend equal time on that as you did on a simple PvP tournament.
    Brother....unfortunately through free societies people are allowed to become wealthy! And whoever says money can't buy you everything....well they apparently don't have money Damn freedom
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Lurker
    Post Count

WDL

Faction Invite Code: 857 271 316. Please join the (World Domination League) Faction. 5th in the 1st PvP and 13th in the 2nd PvP (mainly due to some ghosts from the android problem). Building Defense +25%, Guild Member Increase +20, Heath Regen +18%, Building Output +10%, over 5 Billion $$ and 11000 concrete blocks. We would be happy to have you on our team of 40 players.

Banned
    Post Count

WDL

Hey Beso, could I join WDL? I am lv 117, with over 90k attack and 70k defense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are looking to upgrade some inactive members with dedicated members. If you are a dedicated player strong within your level and would like to be in an advanced faction feel free to apply. Drop me a line if you have any questions. Thanks!

Casualty Rate: 18%
    Health Regeneration: 22%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Buidling Output: 25%
    Total Guild: 56
    Current Vault: $18,500,000,000

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    Congrats to HTC, number 18.

If anyone is looking for a strong faction pm me your stats
    Quote Originally Posted by beso View Post
    Faction Invite Code: 857 271 316. Please join the (World Domination League) Faction. 5th in the 1st PvP and 13th in the 2nd PvP (mainly due to some ghosts from the android problem). Building Defense +25%, Guild Member Increase +20, Heath Regen +18%, Building Output +10%, over 5 Billion $$ and 11000 concrete blocks. We would be happy to have you on our team of 40 players.
    Quote Originally Posted by supadjp View Post
    We are looking to upgrade some inactive members with dedicated members. If you are a dedicated player strong within your level and would like to be in an advanced faction feel free to apply. Drop me a line if you have any questions. Thanks!

Casualty Rate: 18%
    Health Regeneration: 22%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Buidling Output: 25%
    Total Guild: 56
    Current Vault: $18,500,000,000
    HIJACKERS !! Post a new thread for your faction recruitment is free, be a professional and looks great for your faction !!

Cheers
    Last edited by iamnasty; 01-15-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    i would like to see my factions numbers, We had one guy alone do 6000+ attacks and another two combined for 6000 attacks.

Banned
    Post Count
    I too would love the option to see where my faction landed :s

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by double dan View Post
    VFF Charlie. Top 50 placer. Has 2 immediate openings. PM me if interested.

V/R,

-DD
    Charlotte, you have a thread for this !!!...............lazy bum !!!

cheers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    HIJACKERS !! Post a new thread for your faction recruitment is free, be a professional and looks great for your faction !!

Cheers
    Others have been doing it so I threw us out there too. Seems fair to me

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Hi Guys and well done to the top 50 factions.
    Just a heads up, but with so many people now actively getting involved in the WD and PvP events, many of whom played hard and some spent money for the first time which is the objective for GREE... Don't fall in the trap of just making the strong stronger. The last PvP motivated so many with bonus items for the top 250 factions. Maybe it would be a good idea to have tiers like the up coming WD weekend event. This way it would keep the lower level players working their way up to keep motivated, rather than think whats the point and back off to concentrate on building attack defence stats.
    The name of the game is getting us to spend our cash with you. Its important that happens so that GREE prospers and the game has investment to keep us interested and playing.
    I'm loving this WD idea, its brought the game back to life and made it fun again. Any way. As said just a thought and reminder to cultivate the newer players by a few low level rewards.
    Love 'n Modern War to All
    Did not spend any gold, waiting for the UN-NAME PLANE to fly by, never turn up and instead my cafe lady told me she saw a boat on her way to work !!!

cheers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    I have to disagree with you. If all 32 of your players fought real hard, then how come you didn't place in the top 50 and get your prize? Last place (50th) came in with 10,888. Are you saying all 32 of your free players couldn't amass a greater score than that?
    A quick breakdown: 10,888. Each of your 32 players only needs a little of 340 hits in a two day event, or 170 a day.
    Seriously, you guys couldn't beat that?
    Arizona did the math for you... its easy to figure out the next step...

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    I have the Faction AVN Sub to brag too this time. I joined our faction on the 2nd day of the event, and did about 800 to 1000 to help the faction and our faction finished 39th (improved from 62th the previous event). We have 22% energy regen boost so you get to kill like 5 extra bosses, if you are interested in joining, drop me a line.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    I have the Faction AVN Sub to brag too this time. I joined our faction on the 2nd day of the event, and did about 800 to 1000 to help the faction and our faction finished 39th (improved from 62th the previous event). We have 22% energy regen boost so you get to kill like 5 extra bosses, if you are interested in joining, drop me a line.
    WOW WOW WOW, the King has done it AGAIN, CONGRATULATION to the KING

cheers

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So nunkey, whoever it was that would have won is a hacker? So you're another one of THOSE that need to find an exuse for losing. We are better organized, more dedicated to our efforts than the average player. We have p,ayes as a group for a year now. This event was designed after our success as a group in an individual oriented game. That's not boasting, it really was. I think many people have grown to appreciate what we have become, rather than deride us. We are the most anti hacking players you will ever meet, and the most active in discovering and reporting hackers. Many have tried to say we ignore our families, etc. yet I find many of those same players on the game more than I am. Our resources allows us to do more in less time than others do. That's a fact. How you chose to spend you time and resources on your personal entertainment is up to you, but as with so many in the past, your envy is showing through. I have competed at almost everything I have done in life to be the best. This is no different. Some people here just dabble. I have no problems with that if it works for you. Just don't expect to win an event like this, in a game where you have players from around the world competing. You got to bring your A game to win. The first pvp event ever held, I did more than that number alone, in each of two different games, though it was over a little longer period of time. Look at all the people congratulating the winners. All the top teams put in some time and effort into the event. Belittling them makes you seem petty.