Veteran Forum Fighters - for CC Syndicate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Veteran Forum Fighters - for CC Syndicate

Post Count

Veteran Forum Fighters - for CC Syndicate

Stealing this idea from the prophet McDoc on the MW side. When factions came out for MW a lot of forumites where wondering if they could join up with other forumites who they'd come to know/love/respect.

For starters, this is where Veteran Forum Fighters (VFF) spawned from. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...or-MW3-Faction

Basically, teams are about 30-50 people. The teams are set up to compete in PVP events and the World Domination event. Along the way you donate $$ and resources to buy bonuses (health regeneration for bosses, building output bonuses for extra $$, etc..). We'd need to get a basic count of who would be interested in the being in such groups and where they saw themselves. We can all discuss a different name, so as not to rip off their thing. We'd also want to take stock of who wants to be leaders (it's not a cakewalk...people have different agendas, they're happy, they're sad, they're whiners and always want stuff ).

What VFF did was break out into 4 groups of active players (VFF Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta - aka REG) and 3 LLP/camper factions which had different directives of active->camper (Rangers' LLP faction, VFF Lima and VFF Camps & Tramps). These all fall under the VFF flag and coordinate on a macro scale together and a micro scale within their own faction. This is just a model that's been beta tested and we've got a pretty good handle on some of the kinks.

So...who would be interested in something similar and what type of account would you be putting up (active HLP / Camping HLP / LLP / LLP camper)?

mxz - interested in getting my LLP/camper some $$ bonuses.
    Last edited by mxz; 01-14-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Sounds super complex.

But basically a forum group to bash up everyone else?

Post Count
    Mxz, I'm way ahead of you. Already have about ten possible VFF members and my own guild group. Please go to my profile, find it, and ill let you in.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Sounds super complex.

But basically a forum group to bash up everyone else?
    Haha, not really that complex. Basically it's a collection of factions/syndicates that work together. They're better organized than most, and share internal knowledge so it's a big leg up compared to individual groups. Of course, groups like CK and the Indians will figure things out quickly and already have an organizational structure in place. To close the gap a little, random forum groups can band together to share info within the group without having to post strategies and tips publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    Mxz, I'm way ahead of you. Already have about ten possible VFF members and my own guild group. Please go to my profile, find it, and ill let you in.
    Is that you taking responsibility? Looks like we've got our leader.

Ok, everyone stop PMing me, start PMing Ericinico!
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    I have a LLP camper but it is pretty new. Not sure if it cuts the mustard but have a look. Just PM me if u send request.

EE

Banned
    Post Count
    C'i play???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the Luxe View Post
    C'i play???
    Attack, defense, and IPH. I need to know those. I'll be making a more detailed thread soon.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    If it works like MW, here's an intro on factions/syndicates:

The basic purpose is to group together to get bonuses for various things (health regeneration to help with bosses, building output bonuses for IPH boost, unit bonuses, etc..).

You can also earn units through PVP Tournaments and World Domination events. PVP tournament prizes are not bracketed, but you still fight within your normal brackets.

World Domination events are 24 hours, I think, and are bracketed by attack power, not level. When the event starts, someone in a faction declares the faction ready for war and they're matched up with another faction. The event inner workings are complicated, but essentially there's a defense leader - who is the first one who the opposing faction attacks. Once they're brought down, the members fight against each other. More wins = more points. More points = war win. Most war wins/points = winner of the event.

Other fun things - there's an in game forum where people can post stuff. It's a bit crude, clunky and doesn't work real time, but it works without having to exit the app, so you don't have to close out.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    I think my group is ready

Lurker
    Post Count
    Very glad to meet everybody here,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

Post Count
    Can I join?

My stats are as follows:
    Blackwidow
    Level 200
    Attack: 66700
    Defense: 63418
    IPH: Will be over $1million once my nightclub upgrade finishes in a few hours.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Post Count
    Ok, I've gotten a flood of PMs, and it it fills up rather quickly. Its better to just post here so we can have everyone's name in one place. We have plenty of time to coordinate, you're not going to get left out.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Banned
    Post Count
    This could be fun but not sure I am ready to give up getting 29 bosses per event on cash only hits.

Post Count
    I would like join LLP camper again 😄
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Count me in coach : 109-374-564
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/