Veteran Forum Fighters - for CC Syndicate - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Veteran Forum Fighters - for CC Syndicate

Post Count
    Are the members from vff Charlie welcome?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

recruiting for crime city gangsters level 160+

recruiting for crime city gangsters. level 160 and above trying to get the best of the best, no mixed bags. only the strong. just getting started. invite code is 568-598-745.

over 38 bonuses already.
    fight respect payout 10%
    car defense 15%
    building output 15%
    melee defense 25%
    armor defense 10%
    building defense 20%.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rng200 View Post
    recruiting for crime city gangsters. level 160 and above trying to get the best of the best, no mixed bags. only the strong. just getting started. invite code is 568-598-745.

over 38 bonuses already.
    fight respect payout 10%
    car defense 15%
    building output 15%
    melee defense 25%
    armor defense 10%
    building defense 20%.
    Noob on the forum and you don't have most of the bonuses...bro you got no shot in this thread except to get laughed at.

Lets just say we're recruiting different types of players - so you may want to try a different thread to hijack.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Pffff ouch

Lurker
    Post Count

brutal dune thresher

loss Durability is indeed justified than the loss of gold coins. This provincial players boring in between roles in order to save some money to buy and sell gold coins. This may also help gold balance. Good equipment repairs are more expensive, the greater the loss of high-level players were killed. Based on automatic death under the level of players to make the right amount of punishment will not lead to the gap between the rich and the poor is too large, after all, we still like Diablo 3 transactions.The hand of God when I am ready to write in the beginning of the epic career began to record my thoughts in order to concentrate the knowledge of the world were to go to a roll of thick books, patted me on the shoulder. Outside a burrowing creatures kill a civilian message gave me a very good opportunity to go in person an annoying creatures --- brutal dune thresher.
    Do you know that Diablo 3 gold is the currency of D3?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dereckwang View Post
    loss Durability is indeed justified than the loss of gold coins. This provincial players boring in between roles in order to save some money to buy and sell gold coins. This may also help gold balance. Good equipment repairs are more expensive, the greater the loss of high-level players were killed. Based on automatic death under the level of players to make the right amount of punishment will not lead to the gap between the rich and the poor is too large, after all, we still like Diablo 3 transactions.The hand of God when I am ready to write in the beginning of the epic career began to record my thoughts in order to concentrate the knowledge of the world were to go to a roll of thick books, patted me on the shoulder. Outside a burrowing creatures kill a civilian message gave me a very good opportunity to go in person an annoying creatures --- brutal dune thresher.
    Interesting! Tell me more about this "brutal dune thresher" and how it could affect my life!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Interesting! Tell me more about this "brutal dune thresher" and how it could affect my life!
    He's drunk from losing his shirt on Bitcoins