Coming to Crime City very soon... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to Crime City very soon...

Post Count
    I see you delete the topic ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Banned
    Post Count

Syndicate: The Ripes

I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please PM me as soon as possible.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I very much doubt it, I'd be surprised if this gets released before the end of February. There's been a lot of bugs in the MW factions and WD event so Gree should take a bit of time and fix those issues before releasing it into CC. On the other hand they just want your money so who knows.

Mid to the end of February would be my guess.

Whatever the weather i'm ready for this so bring it on!!!
    $BB, you guys helped make MW the 6th highest grossing App in ITunes, with a lot of it judging by the angry msg boards on MW, 'ill-gotten' from inability to predict issues with BofB. The Syndicate wars are for Real $ players anyway. The freebies or those gold spenders that don't want to drop a few hundred USD or more per Syndicate war best stay away or don't whine on BB because they have been forewarned on MW BB and on ITunes reviews for MW what will happen. People aren't hold holding back.

Not just the bugs and bandwidth issues but the wars are designed for Gree revenue which is justified as it's a Business in the Entertainment Industry. So the freeloaders and casual or TJ spenders are not in Gree's focus and I can't blame them for that. I expect MW's bb to be filled with such complaints (only about 10% of complaints now) once the kinks are worked out. The big issue is refunds or credits for mucho denaros spent in the blind. Let's see what Gree does.

If they are smart business people they will run one or two battles in MW, handle issues, then introduce to CC or they could lose the top 2 sales dollar games in Gree's ITunes portfolio. CC is in top 100.

Love your hood BTW.
    How did you guys do?

I am happy to have found this forum, and more happy to have long tail explained so well.

Thanks,
    fundraising forms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please PM me as soon as possible.
    300k/hr?? Impressive, where do I sign up.. I only need 300k/hr iph more to hit 2 mil..

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Can I Join?

Hello, I've been following the forums for a while now but have only just registered. I'd like to join a decent syndicate as I don't want to miss the boat on this come the time.

Lv 118
    A/D 39k 34k
    IPH 182k

945 921 928

I play a kind of camper strategy, focused on economics & upgrading my machine gun turrets while saving respect coins.
    Sometimes i get a little carried away and do a thug life goal too many. I mainly only level up a lot during PvP events and triggering bosses.

If anyone's interested please let me know thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post

I'm interested. If anyone else is interested in adding me, let me know.

Level 115
    Att: 37k
    Def 39k
    IPH: $470k
    ID: 452 493 609

Banned
    Post Count

Syndicate

I will be forming a Syndicate called "The Ripes". We will be very strong and will upgrade things quickly, my income is around 300k per hour and my other members are similar. If you are interested in being on of the first members, please contact me as soon as possible if you're interested. We already have almost 10 strong members ready to join as soon as the syndicates begin.

Post Count
    Hey, Brian, I'm interested in joining the ripes if there are still spaces. I'm currently at level 181 and my IPH = 450k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by waxone View Post
    Hello, I've been following the forums for a while now but have only just registered. I'd like to join a decent syndicate as I don't want to miss the boat on this come the time.

Lv 118
    A/D 39k 34k
    IPH 182k

945 921 928

I play a kind of camper strategy, focused on economics & upgrading my machine gun turrets while saving respect coins.
    Sometimes i get a little carried away and do a thug life goal too many. I mainly only level up a lot during PvP events and triggering bosses.

If anyone's interested please let me know thanks
    Don't bother upgrading your defenses too much, they get drastically less effective the more you upgrade them. Work on you IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    $BB, you guys helped make MW the 6th highest grossing App in ITunes, with a lot of it judging by the angry msg boards on MW, 'ill-gotten' from inability to predict issues with BofB. The Syndicate wars are for Real $ players anyway. The freebies or those gold spenders that don't want to drop a few hundred USD or more per Syndicate war best stay away or don't whine on BB because they have been forewarned on MW BB and on ITunes reviews for MW what will happen. People aren't hold holding back.

Not just the bugs and bandwidth issues but the wars are designed for Gree revenue which is justified as it's a Business in the Entertainment Industry. So the freeloaders and casual or TJ spenders are not in Gree's focus and I can't blame them for that. I expect MW's bb to be filled with such complaints (only about 10% of complaints now) once the kinks are worked out. The big issue is refunds or credits for mucho denaros spent in the blind. Let's see what Gree does.

If they are smart business people they will run one or two battles in MW, handle issues, then introduce to CC or they could lose the top 2 sales dollar games in Gree's ITunes portfolio. CC is in top 100.

Love your hood BTW.
    How did you guys do?
    Freeloaders and TJ collectors can still really benefit from the main events. The majority of the top 100 spots will be filled by gold spending syndicates but there are some great prizes up for grabs for those who finish in the top 1000, 5000 etc.

In fact anyone who doesn't get involved in syndicates is going to get majorly left behind stat wise.

Not sure exactly where we finished but it was in the top 100 and i guess around 60th place.

Thanks
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any idea on how many syndicates were competing in MW?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    So any idea when this is starting?
    Who knows but it's ridiculous I mean MW are already second set of events and have had this for 2 months ?. What is taking them so long if they figure how to do it in MW surely it just matter adjusting code for crime city to make this avaliable ?.
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count

MW factions are fun, definitely want to participate in CC

Im in good faction in MWand i have to admit that it has made the game a lot more fun. I definitely want to get a good faction in CC. Im low mid level player (Lvl 56) with excellent stats for level. 24.8K/24.7K IPH $866K. I have the 30% reduction in upgrade cost and the faster build upgrade units so IPH will continue to be high for level.

Add me and lets talk strategy 953 649 472

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I very much doubt it, I'd be surprised if this gets released before the end of February. There's been a lot of bugs in the MW factions and WD event so Gree should take a bit of time and fix those issues before releasing it into CC. On the other hand they just want your money so who knows.

Whatever the weather i'm ready for this so bring it on!!!

Look like Billionaire was right about this
    Last edited by Bala82; 01-29-2013 at 09:15 AM.