Ferr's Emperors filling last faction openings, Apply Now

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferr's Emperors filling last faction openings, Apply Now

Consistent Contributor Alaska Ken's Avatar
    Post Count

Cool Ferr's Emperors filling last faction openings, Apply Now

Less then a week left until the battle begins. With the faction bug fixed and the last faction member bonus opening we have some room left in our faction.

We currently have:
    • 57 Members
    • Only 2 bonuses left to purchase (will be 1 in the next 24 hours)
    • Very fun and active group

We do have a few requirements:

• 75k + A/D
    • Active Forum Member
    • Must have Anniversary Building
    • Daily player
    • Willing to donate
    If you are interested send me a pm AND an ally request. 759 504 955
    After reviewing your stats and base I will get in touch with you.

You know the name, now join the team.

Banned
    Post Count
    No bright colors please it's against the forum rules. How hasn't Ferr bought all the bonuses yet.I thought that was done ages ago. Where's my security guard.

Post Count
    Very tempting.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    well over a week or so ago when you were *recruiting I satisfied your *requirements, which wasn't 75K A/D then and i asked if you would consider me and I was not even deigned worthy of a reply. Just to add while I don't have 75K A/D I do have reasonable stats and IPH (858K) and rising earned the hard way without gold and I have 2 AC buildings.

I personally feel if you are asking folks to join then it is only decent that you reply, but no matter, I am building a nice little team of my own and while I wont be in least bit competitive against some of these *super factions I will do ok and do it the hard way as always.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup View Post
    well over a week or so ago when you were *recruiting I satisfied your *requirements, which wasn't 75K A/D then and i asked if you would consider me and I was not even deigned worthy of a reply. Just to add while I don't have 75K A/D I do have reasonable stats and IPH (858K) and rising earned the hard way without gold and I have 2 AC buildings.

I personally feel if you are asking folks to join then it is only decent that you reply, but no matter, I am building a nice little team of my own and while I wont be in least bit competitive against some of these *super factions I will do ok and do it the hard way as always.
    Good for you bro, at least you will have a great sense of accomplishment about your faction. I would always give a reply either way. It's just common curtesy

Consistent Contributor Alaska Ken's Avatar
    Post Count

Fedup, sorry if i missed your request, i went thru a lot of them. If you change your mind send me a pm and I will look at it.
    Again, sorry i missed your request.
    Ken

Post Count
    Sounds like fedup is fed up 😀
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    pmsl

I made this name when i joined the forum for a moan a year ago, was constantly attacked and getting miffed but got some good advice here from maverick and warfiend :-) and have been plugging away at the game steadily since, the events helped because i have some nice indestructable units as a result, I even made a LLP account and almost have my second A/C on that one. Made the first before the deadline then they extended it and I was like yeahh. I have a couple of days left to raise another 20 mill for the 2nd and that account is almost entirely indestructables from events. I don't camp I play the game. It would be nice to have resources to buy vaults of cash and gold I do buy some some small bags here and there but that's as far as I can stretch lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ken,

No worries, these things happen. I did post on the forum and PM'd you, I guess its easy to get bogged down. Nice to know I wasn't ignored on purpose so thanks for the reply.

I am female guys lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm not up to your standards, but I sent you a message any ways. Thanks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    No bright colors please it's against the forum rules. How hasn't Ferr bought all the bonuses yet.I thought that was done ages ago. Where's my security guard.
    The security guard is ere to rescue my buddy..........let me see, yep sounds like Ferr has not buy all the bonuses, and less then a week before D-Day, yes official news is out, the race to purchase all the bonuses is still open.
    According to the MW for DUMMIES, BLUE color attracts intellectual ladies, and men. Add to this, According to Ferr, his faction is a dating site for intellectual, this make sense, it seems to be working, you are an intellectual man, after reading this thread, automatically attracted to Ken and me. I am tied up in this forum, best you PM KEN for a date
    Wow it seems something in the MW for DUMMIES is working !!!

Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am female guys lol
    Lol...it's funny how we are automatically defaulted to being guys...as if women aren't capable of gaming, hmmpf!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispatch_me View Post
    Lol...it's funny how we are automatically defaulted to being guys...as if women aren't capable of gaming, hmmpf!
    It's like that for many things, I'm not sure why. That's like the French verb Aller. If there are 99 guys and one girl, it's Ils. On the other hand, if it's 99 girls and 1 guy, it's still Ils. If there was 10,000 girls, as long as there is one guy, it's a masculine verb.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    It's like that for many things, I'm not sure why. That's like the French verb Aller. If there are 99 guys and one girl, it's Ils. On the other hand, if it's 99 girls and 1 guy, it's still Ils. If there was 10,000 girls, as long as there is one guy, it's a masculine verb.
    Mate, no offense but this is Ferr's Emperors recruitment thread not French class, merci beaucoup

Cheers

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Sorry, I am too good for this faction, so thanks and no thank, not going to apply.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”