Let's see those Skill Points!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Skill Points!

Post Count

Let's see those Skill Points!

Post your skill points contribute and lets see how everyone spends there skill points!

50 into attack was from a top 50 event unit prize. 2 skills was tested on boss event and really wasn't worth it.

1 into defence was accidentle as I fell asleep while on skill profile screen with touchy fingers.

20 into stamia cause max aloud to attack is 20 and thats all you need.

I put all on hero strength as I play PVE alot and it helps me do more damage to monsters.
    Last edited by The1nONLY; 01-14-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Post Count
    Mines are
    Attack: 0
    Defense: 0
    Stamina: 25 (I don't know why)
    HS: 201 (I love PvE)
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Post Count
    Trumped the both of you in A/D ...take note people's I beat The1nONLY in Kingdom age ... Not much to sprooke about but I am taking this all the way to the bank ! I am LEGEND.. Not many can attest to that ...haha.. I did all the a/d when I didn't know what I was doing but the rest is now going to useful things
    Attack. 83
    Defence. 66
    Stamina 20/20
    Hero. 84. ... Yes I know not as good as above but I try

Post Count
    Mine's pretty messed up not knowing what is it for last time.
    Attack: 71
    Defense: 70
    Stamina: 9
    Hero Strength: 88
    Add me! 742-078-358

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    With that much hero strength you could blaze through these LTQ's with a sling shot.

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have finished most of the maps below Highland, so I have those skill points also.

I chose not to display my exact defense number. A lady likes to keep some mystery about her. You can tell it's not gigantic. It's too easy to snag up and save an image off a message board. But it's more fun to show the info that way. So I also wiped out my ID, though it's right down there in my sig.

Also I like playing with selective adjust on my Snapseed app.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metajetta View Post
    I have finished most of the maps below Highland, so I have those skill points also.

I chose not to display my exact defense number. A lady likes to keep some mystery about her. You can tell it's not gigantic. It's too easy to snag up and save an image off a message board. But it's more fun to show the info that way. So I also wiped out my ID, though it's right down there in my sig.

Also I like playing with selective adjust on my Snapseed app.
    LoL you have 11 defence points
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why do you say that army attack and defense points are useless? Just because you don't attack anyway and do pve only? I'm just curious to know that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjunbeats View Post
    Why do you say that army attack and defense points are useless? Just because you don't attack anyway and do pve only? I'm just curious to know that.
    They are useless , I'm not sure how much attack and defense they give , but imagine I have 280k attack and if I add like 500 army attack which is impossible, will it make any difference ?

Post Count
    Not even a dent.

Hero Strength from here on out. Only. Ever.

To Anjunbeats: Something like a skill point or even a dozen skill points makes no difference to what you can do when your attack rating is over 200,000.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjunbeats View Post
    Gem units and weapon/armor goes into my attack/defence so theres no need for me to waste valueble skill points into them. My attack/defence is very high and dont lose any units and there is only 10 of us up in the range and all allies. You only put skill points into attack/defence only if your stats in them is low and needs abit of a boost. With high stats already they are useless to me

Edit:

Let's put it this way, the way game is design everything evolves around PVE. You kill monsters to collect loot/gold and also trigger events or do missions. To be able to successfully kill a monster fast and move on you need Hero Strength. And the only way to get more Hero Strength is to collect skill points and put into it. You cannot buy Hero Strength where with attack/defence you can always purchase them with gems/gold, collect loot drops or win event units. So while I kill monster at lower level maps with 1 hit you probly need 2-3 hits to kill and with highest map available 2-3 hits while you need 4-5 hits.There are other ways to increase your attack/defence but only one way to kill monsters fast.
    Last edited by The1nONLY; 01-12-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This makes totally sense. Thanks a lot for your answer, it's really helpful

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    LoL you have 11 defence points
    Yes, party pooper. But it's not really, really obvious. Unless you squint. But who really cares THAT much about my place?

Just practicing for when these skills might mean the difference between a BD10 this weekend or the next. Cause Jonny will drop me as an ally and raid me for every drop of gold. Hahahahaha! And I'd deserve it. Obviously I need lots more practice. That's fine I have plenty of time.

It's true, I realized last time that I couldn't skill point my way into a position of power past a certain level. Stamina and hero strength can both be used much better to advance one's stats depending on play style. I use hero strength to supplement my income and previously, I could jump through levels if I needed a certain building or map I didn't have access to.

Now there's these LTQ's but I really have to hold steady - I'm about midrange in this and the next level it looks like and I don't want to be. Manors are yummy. Like wyverns.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metajetta View Post
    Just practicing for when these skills might mean the difference between a BD10 this weekend or the next. Cause Jonny will drop me as an ally and raid me for every drop of gold. Hahahahaha! And I'd deserve it. Obviously I need lots more practice. That's fine I have plenty of time.
    LMAO. I'd have to ensure you were in my suitable level range to be able to see you.

But, don't confuse my heartlessness with not having a conscience. I'd let you enjoy your glory run. There is a player right now, however, that I will not let see 400k in his vault.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

So when are the game designers going to look at those Skill Points and their meaning? Right now, it seems like the game designers are on hiatus, only making new content for the limited time events. But there are some serious game design flaws throughout the game (encouraging turtling, money building output vs the amount it takes to upgrade them, etc.)

If Funzio was really serious about this game, they would put more effort into gameplay. Otherwise players will eventually drop off in droves.