ElDiablo: Beware - loot is the same for all tiers! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ElDiablo: Beware - loot is the same for all tiers!

Post Count
    Meh. Boss event is what it is.

Low players can beat the boss easier than HL players... Good for them. High level players get some free gold level item for free. Cant complain at that.

I have 20 common. 2 uncommon.

I'm not complaining. It cost me nothing.

Post Count
    i think boss events are unbalanced for last tier players. 100 levels in a only tier. This makes me very difficult kill more than 16/17 bosses with cash, for my actual 46K atk stats, lvl 137.
    I understant that big prizes must be hard to obtain, using gold or having strong stats. it's obvious.
    you're giving more facilities to players in low tiers, more easy for that players to kill bosses.
    but it's a very big issue in this event that low tiers obtain same rated atk/def items than players in last tier, because is more difficult kill bosses in last tier.

CJ this is a big issue. boss events aren't a new event, you aren't new on this events, what happen with this event ?
    Lot of players are waiting your changes here, this not help to retain players here.

I'm not complaining, I'm giving my opinion
    Last edited by LongFingers; 01-12-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Post Count
    Its not really a big issue.

Most people that do have an issue with boss events are upset that lower level players can get get the prize easier than them.

Boss events are still by far the easiest to win. No matter what level you are. Essentially what some people are saying is "make it harder for low level players to get the prize, because otherwise its not fair on me."

So you want to get a massive stat item for free? Well thats going to go down well with all the people who have spent gold to get massive stat items.

Low level players didn't get access to things like the free M41a's. Or multi click drops. There are a lot of unbalanced issues in the game historically. But they all tend to level out when you look at the bigger picture.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Boss event is what it is.
    I agree in this with you.
    The issue, for me, is that in low tiers will receive same items att/def like last tier.
    This is different in this event, and is a big issue for me.
    I'm not new here, I know what I can obtain here for free, in a game where you expend money for win.
    i'm not talking about this, It's obvious. I'm not arguing to obtain the Dorado Knuckles for free

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Honestly there really no solution to this you can't have 1 tier for all players because no way low level player can defeat tier 3 boss .

If you were set boss tier for everyone to be tier 3 since it's middle tier low level players will complain it's unfair while high level players will boss item ?
    Simple solution... Level up and get stronger! It never ceases to amaze me how many people here don't seem to understand that concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Simple solution... Level up and get stronger! It never ceases to amaze me how many people here don't seem to understand that concept.
    Exactly. Well said.

Post Count
    That because Levelling up doesn't automatically make you stronger and only way players can get stronger is to buy gold and spend it on Gold item.

it makes no sense to level up unless
    [*] You want to unlock a respect weapons or money building
    [*] You want to beat a boss you can't and need extra 5 more hits
    [*] You have too many items that are not used and by levelling up you get to use them assuming you are within max mafia for your level.
    Last edited by Bala82; 01-12-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: wrong assumption made
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Exactly. Well said.
    If you pay a vault of gold for the same item than a player obtain for free, you say level up and get stronger ?
    funny!
    More funny !
    please remember the title of this thread........
    Last edited by LongFingers; 01-12-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Post Count
    Oh I understand now....
    not enough henchmen....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    That because Levelling up doesn't automatically make you stronger
    Erm... yes it does. Always.

Anyway. Thats off topic. Sorry OP.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    5-7 rares?? Consider yourself lucky then. The most I've ever gotten was 3...usually it's 1or 2 like you've had this event.
    I see, well then if you need me I'll be over here shutting the F up and being happy with what I got. I can't complain since it didn't cost me anything but dang if I see another mask, I'm gonna kill myself! I'm gonna go check my Jamaican items from the last boss. I want to see how many rare I got.....brb

Ok just checked, I don't remember all the rare items for the Jamaican boss but I did see 2 rare guns and I have a spring loaded knife that was recent although I don't know if it was from him. I also checked the female Asian boss we had recently and I have 3 rare melee, 2 rare armor and 5 uncommon from her. I guess after those two getting 17 common and 1 rare just stings a little maybe #19 or 20 will have another rare for me.......we will see.
    Last edited by haywood; 01-12-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Banned
    Post Count

Most people that do have an issue with boss events are upset that lower level players can get get the prize easier than them.

... Essentially what some people are saying is "make it harder for low level players to get the prize, because otherwise its not fair on me."

1) Not exactly. The real issue isn't that lower level players can get the grand prize more easily, it's the catch-22 that leveling up and getting stronger actually hinders your ability to beat more bosses.

2) Low level players can win the prize, ok, that's nice. They don't need to change that, but since that's the case, higher level players should also be able to win the grand prize. They have, after all, leveled up and gotten stronger. However, the boss difficulty should continue to increase after the "last" boss is defeated. Everyone who puts in the effort could and would get the grand prize, and the people who level up and get stronger would actually be able to beat more bosses and win more loot. The only party that loses with that system is Gree, which is likely why the bosses don't work that way.

Post Count
    @ OP, sorry for the following off-topic comments....

Complaints? Maybe, but there are also a lot of constructive suggestion provided by veterans. I am not asking for massive stat boost for free, I'm asking for consistency. Make it equally easy or equally hard for everyone.

I have benefited greatly from Bosses with the help from holiday explosives (another disadvantage for the players in shark pool), and I don't think it was fair one bit....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    @ OP, sorry for the following off-topic comments....

Complaints? Maybe, but there are also a lot of constructive suggestion provided by veterans. I am not asking for massive stat boost for free, I'm asking for consistency. Make it equally easy or equally hard for everyone.

I have benefited greatly from Bosses with the help from holiday explosives (another disadvantage for the players in shark pool), and I don't think it was fair one bit....
    +1, seems out of whack that low level players can get super powerful but it is harder to do for higher level player. If that's going to be the case going forward, could someone reset my level to 1?

Post Count
    Ladys & Gentleman, sorry for my bad sentences.
    I was traying to explain this.
    For everybody who doesn't know that in Boss Events, same items for every player, but different ATK/DEF stats for same items, depending on what tier you are.

I understant that this events more easier for low levels.... assumed, no problem with this...
    But in Diablo Boss, seems that every tier receives the same items, with the same ATK/DEF stats

I'm giving my opinion about this "change", issue for me.
    Look, for example at Lotus Blosson Kunai stats for a player in level 30 and a player in level 134:

Same item better stats for last tier, it's right, more difficult for this tier
    Now same item same stats, this is unbalanced for me
    This is the issue I reported, not that boss event more easier for some players and must be changed. I didn't say this.
    Last edited by LongFingers; 01-12-2013 at 04:44 PM.