ElDiablo: Beware - loot is the same for all tiers! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ElDiablo: Beware - loot is the same for all tiers!

Post Count
    Longfinger, you are right, this is the original talking point of this thread. Sorry I went off topic
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    Longfinger, you are right, this is the original talking point of this thread. Sorry I went off topic
    Don't worry about this. no problem with this, here is the place to opine about game, sure, no problem with anybody here
    I was afraid, that nobody understood me. Sorry for my bad english dudes!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can tell where the problem is... I have iPad account on lvl60 and iPod account on lvl200.
    My current iPad account has about 68,000 in attack!!! No one could beat/rob me in 3 months now.I have consumable explosives and lots of boss items. I haven't spent a single cent on that account. I can get final boss item for free or maybe 10 gold. I didn't get the last one just because I have life and didn't want to spent more time on it. My lvl200 gold spending account would require about 2000-2500 gold to get that item plus it requires tons of time to be invested if I want to keep gold count reasonable.
    So what is OK with this? I'm not even talking about fairness. Sorry, but low level boss difficulty has to be adjusted. Just make it the same difficulty for all tiers meaning if i can get to boss 20 with average stats on lvl200 i should do the same and no better on low levels. I know that it's hard to balance it for players with 20k or 40k stats on lower levels but there is always a solution. Check with Ramshutu
    Last edited by DenZ1; 01-12-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    I can tell where the problem is... I have iPad account on lvl60 and iPod account on lvl200.
    My current iPad account has about 68,000 in attack!!! No one could beat/rob me in 3 months now.I have consumable explosives and lots of boss items. I haven't spent a single cent on that account. I can get final boss item for free or maybe 10 gold. I didn't get the last one just because I have life and didn't want to spent more time on it. My lvl200 gold spending account would require about 2000-2500 gold to get that item plus it requires tons of time to be invested if I want to keep gold count reasonable.
    So what is OK with this? I'm not even talking about fairness. Sorry, but low level boss difficulty has to be adjusted. Just make it the same difficulty for all tiers meaning if i can get to boss 20 with average stats on lvl200 i should do the same and no better on low levels. I know that it's hard to balance it for players with 20k or 40k stats on lower levels but there is always a solution. Check with Ramshutu
    I have the position like u : a ios account lvl 76 and free...spend maybe 30 gold and many items for free, no one rob/atk me, cant....
    And on my Android account where i spend a lot....i have exposive but with out that im dead sure...and im more lucky on ios for loot...search the error.....

Not fair fur sure...but ican tell that same like u, point by point...we are many like this....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Check with Ramshutu
    This is a good idea. Gree should really just employ Ram. Problem solved.