Help, being bullied for millions - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help, being bullied for millions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    Be honest with him. Tell him you are trying to save up for an AC and this is your only chance. Can he refrain till you get your purchase. I would hold off if someone put it to me that way. Good luck.
    This approached work on me, but low and behold the guy came back the next day. and was attacking. Lol After he bought his ac building...

Post Count
    I wonder how many people assumed this thread was about them....
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Banned
    Post Count
    It's NOT real money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    To the OP, this isn't bullying. this is basic game play. If you cannot defend your overvault cash, well don't go over vault.
    Many forum members when they find a cash cow camp on the base and hit for as much as money as they can. I think this thread should be locked down, this is flaming and serves no purposed other than to call out a single player.
    Yeah man Close this thread, this is a game, why do you think your vault is only to 10 Million, and the AC center is without the cement fac upgrades 100 Million. I tried to Overvault twice untill 12 Million, almost 13 Million, when 2 times someone took 500K from me in a few attacks. I am Online all the time, so I donated all my money above 10 Million to my faction.

Post Count
    I am sure the guy with level 5 ACs that I have raided four days in a row feel the same way bro! But the 130 million he has donated to me has been put to good use! Maybe he should invest in some more fail guns!

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    I am sure the guy with level 5 ACs that I have raided four days in a row feel the same way bro! But the 130 million he has donated to me has been put to good use! Maybe he should invest in some more fail guns!
    That's a nice ATM you got there Beezy! Lol

Post Count
    I always back off when people ask me nicely, precisely because this is just a game.

Besides, if I let someone I can easily beat get an anni building, that's one more good raid target/source of funds in the game for me going forward. Those are some great buildings to raid. I wish more of my rivals had them.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    That's a nice ATM you got there Beezy! Lol
    Thanks! He even left his contact info by attacking me (and losing) several different times so now I got him on speed dial!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Are you the real or fake ALBEEZY, the same question I ask in your wall ???

Cheers

Post Count
    I was asked nicely to stop attacking by albeezy and a few others so they could get there building and because they asked nicely n stead of being an azz I said ok and left them alone. Sometimes just being polite and asking does help...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Are you the real or fake ALBEEZY, the same question I ask in your wall ???

Cheers
    I am The Original ALBEEZY! The same as I posted on your wall! LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantgetright View Post
    I was asked nicely to stop attacking by albeezy and a few others so they could get there building and because they asked nicely n stead of being an azz I said ok and left them alone. Sometimes just being polite and asking does help...
    I asked you that? Ingame? I dont recall that? I may have, just don't remember...I did suggest request on the FORUM that the Pirates lay off the forum members they were stalking for faction donations so some of them could get their ACs, but I got both of mine in about 5 days after they came out...if you helped in anyway then thanks!

Post Count
    My in game name was unknown soldier, commander Gato, king Dave now it's The Alberta Assassin, you were right at 87 mil or so and asked respectfully if I could let you get ur building being your so close and I even added you. Be E-Z Albeezy...

Post Count
    Thanks a million sir!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantgetright View Post
    My in game name was unknown soldier, commander Gato, king Dave now it's The Alberta Assassin, you were right at 87 mil or so and asked respectfully if I could let you get ur building being your so close and I even added you. Be E-Z Albeezy...
    Hey mate,
    Thanx for helping me out with the BP

Cheers