New Boss Event + LTQ Event Gokstad - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: New Boss Event + LTQ Event Gokstad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    It's pretty tough above Level 100 to get the bonus unit unless you are very lucky or you are a heavy gem user.
    Thx... I'm certainly feeling the pain!
    KA - Trini

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DW.Trinity View Post
    Thx... I'm certainly feeling the pain!
    Have a read of page 2 of this thread and see if you are interested.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nds-unit/page2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Anguish:Getting the notorious game lag and activating the health regeneration with a couple of seconds before the "soon" would have appeared.....Serendipity:Taking Gokstad down with that health and getting the elusive bodyguard, thus fulfilling the quest and also getting Gokstad.. :-)
    Lol. Well said! Still hoping...
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderly View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't go for it since you need a minimum of 3 more bosses and that's if you are extremely lucky. Still the 30th reward is pretty decent.
    Ok... This makes me want to keep pushing on! Wish me luck! ;P
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    I hate when that crap , I'm hitting boss and his health doesnt even go down

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Have a read of page 2 of this thread and see if you are interested.http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nds-unit/page2
    Absolutely! Email sent... Thx so much for the info.& guess what?! 👍 I GOT HIM! 👏 Boss 24, 3 rare, 7 uncommon, 14 common. 👀
    KA - Trini

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Absolutely! Email sent... Thx so much for the info.& guess what?! 👍 I GOT HIM! 👏 Boss 24, 3 rare, 7 uncommon, 14 common. 👀
    Congrats Trinity and you're welcome.

Post Count
    Absolutely! Email sent... Thx so much for the info.& guess what?! �� I GOT HIM! �� Boss 24, 3 rare, 7 uncommon, 14 common. ��
    Congrats Trinity. Lucky you got him before you had to go to 35 like me. I am level 26, although I started the event at 23 so I still had the lower tier bosses. Won't be able to go for 30 bosses anymore for awhile now I'm in the new tier.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Post Count
    Tapped out after boss 25...I have 5 rares (3 pets and 2 bodyguards) and only 3 uncommon (3 sparring partners that is)...So I am still missing the fury and the enforcer and the toy...happy with the 20 unit and the 5 rares. Now time to give the LTQ a try!

Post Count
    Already throwing in the towel eh? Did you make it to 25 for free? If so, the #30 prize is a good value for the 90-100 gems it'd take to get there, plus the shot at Gokstad.

Wish the devs would make a PvP animation for Gokstad. I still have these Ogre Brawlers in my animation even though I have at least 15 units stronger than them.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Already throwing in the towel eh? Did you make it to 25 for free? If so, the #30 prize is a good value for the 90-100 gems it'd take to get there, plus the shot at Gokstad.

Wish the devs would make a PvP animation for Gokstad. I still have these Ogre Brawlers in my animation even though I have at least 15 units stronger than them.
    Ya it was free and I could get ther with 60-80 gems but I am afraid I will get two if the three units I need and then keep going until 37 and not get it like last time. I would be very disappointed. At least this way I can walk away happy. Plus it's costing 40k + per boss and I would rather start buying and completing my dragon army for the next boss. Goal = 30 free

EDIT: 650 Dragons and counting. Need about 260 more to be at max capacity taking into account all units better than dragons! Maybe I will get them by next week?
    Last edited by albeezy; 01-15-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Final try to get the bodyguard. Hoping for the odd command line "IF last hour of event AND player missing one unit THEN grant poor desperate player missing unit and the grand prize". Hmmmm, wishful thinking probably...
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Post Count
    Just picked up gokstad on my lvl 20 camper acct at the 20th boss. Got the fury, the lvl 20 reward and gokstad all at once. Nice boost in attack defense in one shot. Not going for 30 though

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Just picked up gokstad on my lvl 20 camper acct at the 20th boss. Got the fury, the lvl 20 reward and gokstad all at once. Nice boost in attack defense in one shot. Not going for 30 though
    Congrats Dexter, that's great! I am still missing 1 after defeating 32 bosses, grrrr. Hope for better luck next time, now on to the new LTQ!
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Ya it was free and I could get ther with 60-80 gems but I am afraid I will get two if the three units I need and then keep going until 37 and not get it like last time. I would be very disappointed. At least this way I can walk away happy. Plus it's costing 40k + per boss and I would rather start buying and completing my dragon army for the next boss. Goal = 30 free

EDIT: 650 Dragons and counting. Need about 260 more to be at max capacity taking into account all units better than dragons! Maybe I will get them by next week?
    Ahh you should go for Gokstad's teddy bear. It's only an extra 750xp for the remaining bosses plus very little gems spent. You're going to need about a 170k dmg score on the boss to kill #30 w/ 13 cash hits, don't think 260 Dragons will bump you up that far.

Errr nvm, was thinking we had 1 more day.

And congrats Dexter, always nice to have that random # generator on your side lol.
    Last edited by Dr. Dengus; 01-15-2013 at 12:24 PM.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52