Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Jackpot Slots Suggestion Thread!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Jackpot Slots! Have an idea for a new theme? A new mechanic? A new way of doing things? This is the thread to let the developers know!

saw a screenshot tonight,would like to know more about it,I play mw and it showed what I think is a walker with good stats for mw if you obtain lvl 3

I got to level 8 or so really like the game so far

Seems pretty boring...

I'm with him ^^

help

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello everyone, and welcome to Jackpot Slots! Have an idea for a new theme? A new mechanic? A new way of doing things? This is the thread to let the developers know!
    I cant open app.help pls

Suggestion.
    If you could earn units for other affiliated gree games, that would bring alot of players to play jackpot slots. Especially free players.

Maybe you can add levels that are not really slots but will serve as a bonus.

ellicec

How do you add somebody using codes? Anyone please?

at my house.not going to say&dont think its relevant.

Thumbs down jackpot slots changes made

Not a fan of the new facebook sell out as i call it...im around lvl 200 and it seems there is no true benifit for leveling up..u must pay more to play progressives,,,hardly win and with new implemented changes in place it seems spammy and unfair.how about raising gifting amounts??if these ppl want us to play more,going about it by simply having us spam all of our fb friends to gain more players isnt the only way..yes,i get it...i want the game to grow too,but after several attempts to notify support of issues with gifting nothing is happening..what can i do with 50 coins near lvl 200??i ve bn a very loyal cash player n player in general and its rediculous how game pays...only dwindles down to nothing every time so why waste the cash??i have yet to be told how to request gifts from friends for myself...im able to send to other players but cant earn extra coins in the new addition made under asking for requests from friends.everytime i ask suppt i get nowhere...i have always praised support for their help in the past but it seems that this is simply just another drone of a facebook ap,,,wanting us to share to the same populated quote random people,none of which seem to be interested in playing..anyway,to end my rambling frustration,,i cant ask for gifts,the gifts i receive dont make a difference,its hard to win and im not a fan so much anymore.ive bn around long before things have changed but my loyalty doesnt seem to help.ive yet to see the quote helpful hints from experienced players..im a very experienced player and i have no secrets to let anyone in on,nor does anyone else..were all just fumbling around waiting on the powers that be to change something else.i dont get daily scratches every day,the bonuses dont come often enough etc.look,,if u want more ppl to play,make us happy at least by giving us more oppertunity to play longer.

"accept and send" to all button

One small request to the developers......

PLEASE can you add an "accept and send" all button for requests?? It takes for ever to accept and send every request one at a time.

add me on fb plzhttps://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/home.php?soft=side-area&__user=6261254

referral help

How do I redeem my referral bonus for getting people to join? it says for the 4 people i've recruited I'm due 3,000 chips and 10 @ 2x's. It gives me a code to copy but nowhere to put it in. can somebody help please!?

please add more credits.. the 200 each 4hours is nonsese... u should give like ten times that at least since its only virtual anyways so why be so cheap on it? before i can unlock all slots it will take me months lol.. no way in hell im gonna lvl up so slow with the low credits u get... thats no fun really and u never win either not big anyways,... blah