Fix for Faction Issues Incoming - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fix for Faction Issues Incoming

second class

Does anyone know when the battle of Brazil will be available for everyone? I may only be an android user but I've spent alot of time preparing for the battle but now I can't get involved?

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think there is still a ghost bug out there. If a faction puts a ghost player as their DL you can't attack them and are forced to attack the fortification only. I have come across other players(not the DL) in a faction I couldn't attack either. It gave that server error everytime I tried to attack that person. Went and attacked another member and no error. So only certain members give an server update error which I believe are unremoved ghost players.

Unhappy The leader is a ghost member...

Is there any way to ban a ghost leader...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We released a final fix to handle the last few cases of players re-ghosting. If anyone is still re-ghosting, please let us know in this thread with an invite code (but that should be everyone).
    I'm still broken. Cant join a faction and thought it was simply broken on Android. but now I get push notifications about war declarations...and some random dude posted on my Wall that we are in same faction.

ID: 736-236-422

Lurker
    Post Count

FACTION thing is not ready for any events etc.

First make sure there are no problems anymore with the factions and after that start events. Not the other way around.

- Ghost members?

- Members being in 2 factions at the same time?

- All the B.S. 1 member factions that prevent serious factions to get members? Cleaning time!

- Members not able to join factions?

- Fortifications not working as they should?

What a fail it is.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wins disappearing

Has anyone had wins drop off? We are down 2? Any ideas CJ?