hotels and missle turrets at lvl 111

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotels and missle turrets at lvl 111

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count

hotels and missle turrets at lvl 111

So I came across this player today that had a hotel and a bunch of missle turrets is that even possible If not how is he not banned that is just bs that one can get by with that unnoticed!
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Post Count
    GREE can't possibly discover all hackers without their users. If you see a user you suspect to be cheating, leave a message on their wall such as "Hi, nice base." or "Sweet attack score".

Email support and:
    • Include their name
    • Include their level
    • Include any other stats you can remember
    • Let support know that you left a message on the persons wall that said "......."

Last edited by Dudebot121256; 01-13-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Post Count
    Yea I sent in a ticket with snap shots of his profile and I did write on his wall I also sent in pics.of his hotel and turrets
    [/CENTER]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcope View Post
    Yea I sent in a ticket with snap shots of his profile and I did write on his wall I also sent in pics.of his hotel and turrets
    Perfect, that should give them enough to investigate. If this is your first cheater report, they're not going to tell you the result of the investigation as it's against their policy but if you notice absolutely no activity to his hood, level, attack, robberies, etc, he most likely was banned.

Post Count
    Yea but I've done it that way before and buddy still wasn't banned I've lost all faith in grees anti hacking I even included pictures an all. It what can you do but waste hard earned money in a game where people just hack and nothing happens
    [/CENTER]

Post Count
    Yea but I've done it that way before and buddy still wasn't banned I've lost all faith in grees anti hacking I even included pictures an all. It what can you do but waste hard earned money in a game where people just hack and nothing happens
    I can agree with what you're saying, why spend your hard earned cash in a game where hackers can achieve the same stuff for free. But regardless, I remember CJ saying a big chunk of cheater reports are false so maybe your previous report was a false-positive. Do you remember what stuck out to make him seem like a cheater?

Post Count
    Cheaters? In MY gree game?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    I can agree with what you're saying, why spend your hard earned cash in a game where hackers can achieve the same stuff for free. But regardless, I remember CJ saying a big chunk of cheater reports are false so maybe your previous report was a false-positive. Do you remember what stuck out to make him seem like a cheater?
    Yea he was at like over 200000 attack and def with only a few missions complete 500 fights won 0 lost 0 robberies at all and low iph and his name was obviously Alex lol
    [/CENTER]

Post Count
    Yea he was at like over 200000 attack and def with only a few missions complete 500 fights won 0 lost 0 robberies at all and low iph and his name was obviously Alex lol
    Haha, sounds like cheater. What was his level? And did you check his inventory for any 6x scratcher prizes?

Post Count
    He was level 110 and I do believe he had all scratch items lol
    [/CENTER]

Lurker
    Post Count
    sadly cheaters seem to come up in all games. I just don't see the point myself. Yes I like to win, but in a game part of the fun is the challenge of doing so, seems pointless to me if your just going to cheat.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Not everyone with good stats is a cheaper....my camper account:

L66 - 88k attack / 75k defense. 1200 jobs completed, 4000 fights won and 5000 robberies. I get accused of cheating / hacking almost every day. But I've stockpiled snowballs, turkeys and TP and then been able to beat the boss 40x's every time. And I haven't spent gold on attack/defense stats.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    ^ howd you get such high stats without spending gold? and im not talking about your snowball stats

Post Count
    How do you stock pile explosives
    [/CENTER]

Post Count
    Snowballs and tp is what I'm referring too
    [/CENTER]