Last LTQ event.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Last LTQ event.

Banned
    Post Count

Last LTQ event.

Did anyone hear back about from gree about the crashing issues and inability to finish quests? I sent in a ticket but never received anything back. It is unfortunate that a lot of us missed out on a lot of good units.

Post Count
    If you are talking about Set's Challenge then yes there was a thread talking about how "buggy" it was. Once you did get in if you killed off some of the enemies in the area it made it easier to get in.

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got an automated reply a few days ago. It just said due to a high number of queries there will be a delay in replying.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfishcake View Post
    I got an automated reply a few days ago. It just said due to a high number of queries there will be a delay in replying.
    http://screenshots.wegame.com/10-881...78083501_l.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had a case regarding this, but they closed it yesterday (after 8 days of silence from their side) asking me if i still had the reported issue. After which i replied that i'm still unable to get into the reported zone and that even if the fix access now it won't help me anything with the things we were unable to get for quite easy quests.

Guess i'll have to wait another week for a reply telling me that they won't do anything, which is quite bad from my perspective considering how big the problem was.