The perfect device to play MW is out this March..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The perfect device to play MW is out this March..

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count

The perfect device to play MW is out this March..

PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And how many patent law suits this time? Hopfully non but scepticall about that....
    -World wants to be free-

The Guardians
    Join if you like to be one of the best

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count
    iPad mini is already out
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    iPad mini is already out

with Retina Display??
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    If you read the article fruit fly you would know..plus MW doesn't have good enough graphics for "retina display". Apples dying go android!
    IGN (Tablet): Tommy
    MW ID#: 907-863-008

IGN (Phone): Tommy2
    MW ID#: 317-553-605

IGN (Phone): Tommy
    CC ID#: 640-969-904

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalo View Post
    Apples dying ...
    "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." (Steve Balmer in 2005)

In Q4 2011 the iPhone alone made more revenue than Microsofts in total.

The point is: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" (Mark Twain)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." (Steve Balmer in 2005)

In Q4 2011 the iPhone alone made more revenue than Microsofts in total.

The point is: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" (Mark Twain)
    75% of the cell phone market is android, 15% is apple, and 10% is other (I'm guessing mostly windows maybe?) Apple is dying because they are breaking pretty much every rule that Steve Jobs set before them, they had their run. Now it's going to pass

Post Count
    Yes, Android has increasing market shares, but your figures are a bit off. I am not going further off topic, just finding your comment that the company with the biggest market capitalization globally is dying quite funny.

Post Count
    75% of the cell phone market is android, 15% is apple, and 10% is other (I'm guessing mostly windows maybe?) Apple is dying because they are breaking pretty much every rule that Steve Jobs set before them, they had their run. Now it's going to pass
    You're a genius! The most profitable company in the history of the world is dying and so is it's number 1 money maker!

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple...tshare-2012-12

Please go troll somewhere else.

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have an account on an HTC Sensation Android phone, nice screen size that I believe is bigger than an iPhone's screen.... However, I now also have an account on an iPad. iPad obviously has a much larger screen than either of the phones, but there is no comparison - iPad wins hands down in graphics & play-ability because it's better designed for it. There's only so much memory etc you can use to run a game on a smartphone. There is always a trade off somewhere. Just my .02

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    You're a genius! The most profitable company in the history of the world is dying and so is it's number 1 money maker!

Apple is the richest company in the world not the most profitable, most likely because they don't spend that much. Exxon Mobil made 1.5x the profits that apple made. Get your facts straight. Apple is also facing a decline in customer loyalty as customs are changing brands. They are also suing everyone they can which was a big thing that Steve Jobs said they should never do, which is making them look like ass holes and are losing respect from other companies. Google is the 18th most profitable company in 2012, and they don't make ANYTHING from android, think how much they would make if they did. Instead they give it out for free. Good guy google.

Post Count

That's interesting data on the smartphone market. Apple may be the company with the biggest market cap in history, but it has some serious rivals in the Android market.
    It's always easy to cherry pick statistics to promote your POV, but the crucial data point is how much of a lead Android has over Apple in the far east. That's the market companies are fighting for. Forget that in the west Apple is the dominant player, the prized market is China. In the west we're accustomed to thinking everything is Apple. It might be arrogant to think Apple are going to dominate the smartphone market, when the potential for new users is a billion Chinese without smartphones and Samsung with a dominant position in the orient.
    I'm not biased toward any product. I just hope there's no monopoly on smartphones; that way we the customer get the best deal in the long run.

Post Count
    Do the research, 75% of smartphone shipments in the world in third quarter of sales were android, whereabouts 15% was apple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

When and how will they start paying the money to other companys? Mean all fearness that money belongs to who invent things, not who steals it. That thing all can agree with...
    -World wants to be free-

The Guardians
    Join if you like to be one of the best

Post Count
    Do the research, 75% of smartphone shipments in the world in third quarter of sales were android, whereabouts 15% was apple.
    Your figures are slightly off but the trend is clear so I agree with you. Deriving from that that Apple is dying is hilarious.

I have no bias. My company is doing good business with Apple and Google as well as lot of other IT firms. Believe me, none of those are 'good guys'. For the customer it is great to have competition. An oligopoly is a bad thing, regardless of industry, regardless who is the oligarch.
    Last edited by SevenO9; 01-08-2013 at 10:31 AM.