Stories Behind Your KA In-Game/Forum Names:

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories Behind Your KA In-Game/Forum Names:

Banned
    Post Count

Smile Stories Behind Your KA In-Game/Forum Names:

I've seen strange in-game names around. From really nice & cool ones, superheroes, ordinary to explicit names.

Me, Kings/Leaders have always fascinated me (Good & bad ways). Perhaps "Civilization" game has also influenced me (One of my favorite games to play), wherein I either use King Mark or President Mark as my name LOL!

I'm sure you guys have some good, funny or weird explanation to your names. So what's your story behind your in-game/forum names in KA?

Post Count
    Cool topic! I'm game. My in-game name is the same as my forum name.

It comes from a trip I took to the Middle East years ago (when it was relatively very safe there) I was part of an archeaological dig for a couple months in Jordan. We also toured a number of archeaological sites in the area. My favorites were Petra and a place in Syria called Palmyra. Back in the days of the Roman Empire, it was ruled by a warrior queen named Zenobia. She rebelled against Rome and conquered lands down to Egypt. Alas, Rome caught her eventually but she was said to be exceptionally intelligent and beautiful as well as obviously being a great general and designer of a beautiful city. Anyway, I was quite taken with Palmyra, and her story. So I call myself Zenobia.

Looking forward to hearing Everyone's stories.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    O.k gee wiz where to start i have had the first part since i was a kid ? not that i look like one but possibly sneaky like one ! and the year was when had major motorcycle accident died twice lived ! wrecked body but we do have mishaps from time to time ! My brother started calling me this when i was 5 cause he couldnt pronounce my full name properly and the old man called me "RAT" so it stuck, and its different to most so i like it. so its been over 40 years now and still uses it also refreshing to see it on forums and the like.

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was getting some free gems for another game via tapjoy and had to download and run KA. When it asked me for a name I just put in something stupid. Hence Bottom is my name. I plan to change this eventually.

Post Count
    Rat, I would also love to hear the story of your avi here! It cracks me up every time I see it.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @Zenobia - wow - Palmira! I used to travel a lot around the world until some 4 years ago, but never made it to Syria even then (to say nothing about now). Was among the first American visitors to get to Petra from the Israeli side in the early 1990s, though...The name is very unimaginative - my initials.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you know who my forum avatar is a picture of my name might make sense

Knowing me, knowing you...

If you don't recognise my avatar you won't know what the heck I'm on about

Aha

Post Count
    My forum name is Drag Cro it means Croatian dragon!
    Dragon is for me the best beast in mythology & i like it.
    Croatian i put into my name because i think just few people from my country play this games,so this is like advertise to them to join here & play this games.I rate this & other gree games with 5 stars & post it on the app store!
    All this that i've done is to bring more people from the former Yugoslavia to play Gree games
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-04-2013 at 02:29 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Forum name; Proprioception...we all have it, however, most people haven't mastered it to its highest human ability. I consider myself as a master of proprioception, hence the name. Hahaa! That's why in battle I tend to kick butt.

Hammer, my in game name. Well, it's a nickname of mine that is very similar to my last name. I got it playing Aussie Rules Football...the game that real men play! No helmets or protective gear...we run hard and tackle ferociously with speed and strength. Anyway, I could hammer the ball into goal from outside 50m on the run 70% of the time.

Post Count
    Great thread idea, anyway mine is pretty simple. Comes from my favorite show on tv, Dexter.

Post Count
    ew because I take anabolic steroids which is winstrol .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    ew because I take anabolic steroids which is winstrol .
    .Im all natural,10 years in the gym & i didnt take any kind of stereoids.Always was my goal building mass but know i change it to definition,i think that is better for me & it looks better
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Mine comes from my real name. jhoemel. And rain is my favorite korean singer/actor. And i sleep soundly when its raining

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jetta was my first service dog. If you ever met her you'd understand the meta part. Malinois are, um, a different breed of dog.

Mal has been my nickname in Real Life for ages, from way before Serenity was a twinkle in Joss Whedon's eye. Though I am also a dyed in the wool Browncoat (haha! Get it?) My current service dog is named Inara (registered name Heart of Gold).

But I forgot about the Firefly Mal when I picked it for my first game, just thinking it was easy to type and kinda edgy. Um, and also a guy now.

So I took Metajetta again. After typing it about a thousand times on walls, I wish I'd stuck with Mal but AM hoping to revive that KA base and I'll probably start a new MQ base too as Mal. Girl Mal = Metajetta. Lol! Maybe I'll send in a ticket and have it changed to Inara.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mine comes from the first time I played any type of RPG. Back when Nintendo first came out and it cost a whopping $149, my brothers and I had to really work hard to get money together to buy one. Since we didn't have an allowance, it took us a little bit to get it. Having acquired Super Mario Bros/Dunk Hunt dual pack, we got hooked.
    However, seeing the Zelda TV commercial with it's quirky yet memorable theme and rhythm, we decided to shoot for buying that very awesome looking Gold Zelda collector's edition cartridge. Hence the Legend in me was born - the first game my brother and I spent all-night playing more than once. It was also the first game I made my own map for and strategy guide to, before Nintendo Power came out with one.
    It also happens to be the first game I conquered before my brother did. Reminds of the good times when I was younger before handhelds, cell phones and the internet were household use. Remember the original car phones? Yeah...

Good times.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...