With Hackers Concerns & Grees lack of communication should we continue to play? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: With Hackers Concerns & Grees lack of communication should we continue to play?

Banned
    Post Count
    Tomatoneverdie, war is a necessary evil, please. This did take a turn that wasn't expected, all I was seeking was clarification to being called a racist. However your right, lets get back to boycotting greed's games!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    Tomatoneverdie, war is a necessary evil, please. This did take a turn that wasn't expected, all I was seeking was clarification to being called a racist. However your right, lets get back to boycotting greed's games!
    I think the derogatory use of the term "Jap" is what people have taken offense to. If you used the N word, "cracker" or any other ethnic slur I'd have had the same problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I think the derogatory use of the term "Jap" is what people have taken offense to. If you used the N word, "cracker" or any other ethnic slur I'd have had the same problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap
    This is good to know. I have been using Jap as a short for Japanese for as long as I remembered. English isn't my first language and luckily I haven't offended anyone with that....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Banned
    Post Count
    Mxz so you interpreted me as being a rascist because I used jap as an abbreviation, so you have assumed i was being derogatory, this based on simple writing, interesting. That may explain the assumption that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when they didn't! Don't assume and don't be so quick to pull the trigger! How do you know that I'm not a minority, how do you know that I haven't been called racist and derogatory ethnic names most of my life? And that its water of a ducks back! You make to many assumptions.! But hey you know it all and I don't! You the man!

Post Count
    You're trying to tell us that you decided to abbreviate exactly one word (in all of your posting career) by removing 5 letters, that just so happened to make it an ethnic slur? Come on bro, we're not that dumb. You got caught with your pants down being racially insensitive. I don't care what you've been called by others - that doesn't make it right for you to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating the hate. Especially if you're going to try to claim some sort of moral high ground based on some assumptions you have about Americans, the military, and the American military.

No, it's obvious reading over your posts that you did mean it derogatorily. That's not cool and violates posting guidelines.
    Last edited by mxz; 01-01-2013 at 10:35 PM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Pft, thats your interpretation, and no shame here! And again your making assumptions that im taking a moral stance! Im stating truth and the evidence is all their in the spot light, the difference is who wants the truth and who wants to maintain their version. Ive spent enough energy on you.

Post Count
    lol, your making about as many friends here as jay-the-robber did. Some people just cant take constructive criticism i guess.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    No money for GREE!

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Banned
    Post Count
    Pft, thats your interpretation, and no shame here! And again your making assumptions that im taking a moral stance! Im stating truth and the evidence is all their in the spot light, the difference is who wants the truth and who wants to maintain their version. Ive spent enough energy on you.
    My head hurts after reading your vitriol. Also, as tonyspag suggested, you really need to work on using 'their' 'there' and 'they're' appropriately. I cannot read past the stupidity that is apparent in your inability to communicate these words appropriately.

Post Count
    Foreigners should all be shot
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Foreigners should all be shot
    Indeed, indeed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mr spaghetti, you sound like my old English teacher, mental note taken, watch grammar while your around!
    Good. In that case, please also learn the difference between you're and your.
    Last edited by TonySpaghetti; 01-02-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hmm so a differing opinion to yours indicates one does not know what they are talking about! Lmfao yah ok. I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how my comment was racist? You throw out an accusation, yet you have not come back and clarified the actual racist part.

I'll assume you believe your liberating the world! And I don't know what I'm talking about!
    How did this turn from posted topic to this? The original post here has to do with a game called Crime City. Can we get back that. Save all the racist/ war comments for your CNN forums. Please.

Again, Should we continue to play w/o purchasing gold or should we stop all together or do you think Gree is doing all they can? I personally think they are trying but are limited in there ability to resolve these type issues.

This could very well be the work of an ex employee (developer) that is trying to destroy their business. I really wouldn't have a problem with supporting Gree through this. I would appreciate it if they would be open, honest and communicate with us. They could be surprised at how many players would stand behind and support them.

Post Count
    Omg!! Since when is pointing out a cultural fact racist!!! The Japanese culture is submissive by nature! How is that racist, please point out the racial element in this statement! Lol Americans calling someone racist, hahaha funny ****e!
    Yeah, Pearl Harbor was pretty damn submissive. I'll give you that..

I think I have figured out what NFI stands for.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post

I think I have figured out what NFI stands for.
    No ******* idea?

Maybe not calling someone that is Japanese a Jap would go along way to not being racist.

As far as the US military goes they have done more then most countries to better the world then most nations have. No country, empire, or regime is perfect, no leader, king, president, prime minster, or any other name you give them will be perfect. That said we strive to be better. If you don't see that, or can't understand how the world has been helped time and again by not just the US military but by the US you are an idiot.

I noticed you speak english, very well. And spoke like someone educated in America, and only Americans have ever called the Japanese people the racist comment you used. So your free to enjoy all that we have fought and died for to make the world in which you live a better place, but you would never have the guts to call me anything to my face. Because you sir are and always will be a coward
    Last edited by Nicky the Nose; 01-02-2013 at 11:09 AM.