World Domination FAQS. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Domination FAQS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tail gunner View Post
    I'm in the process of deleting all my allies in readiness for the WD event next Tuesday - going to keep 100 or so grunts just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Does anyone know if allies in different factions can attack you.
    Hmmm I wonder if my grunt allies joined any factions. they might double cross me....

Lurker
    Post Count

get to 500 allies within the next 24 hours.

Someone remind Pirate that the battle will pit factions against similar factions in overall stats. If you're under level 50 with over 500 allies, you're gonna get your butt kicked hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Let me help everyone, as I am THAT guy. I suggest you get to 500 allies within the next 24 hours. I expect, although I don't know, that this event will begin shortly (maybe even immediately), after the current BTB event ends. Better safe, than sorry. Please post other tips to help our fellow players. First place is already spoken for, but the first loser spot is still available. LMFAO. HAPPY NEW YEAR. PLEASE BE SAFE.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by njhott View Post
    Someone remind Pirate that the battle will pit factions against similar factions in overall stats. If you're under level 50 with over 500 allies, you're gonna get your butt kicked hard.
    Okay, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

I can only say that I know of several level 50 players that have stats in EXCESS of 180K (A/D), and they are all gold already.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Okay, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

I can only say that I know of several level 50 players that have stats in EXCESS of 180K (A/D), and they are all gold already.
    Supersonic chimp explained this to me last Friday.

Banned
    Post Count
    First off sorry if this is off topic but i can't find a join my faction post thats staying at the top of forum! I would have started this earlier but with Gree's rep i knew it would be bug ridden joke event as always, but i decided to start a faction solely for the bonuses only (won't be buying fortifications or going to war in WD events ) as what chance do i have of beating the gold and hacker factions, even with my high stats.? none!! so whats the point as u won't finish in the top 250 therefore no prizes ... if anyone is without a faction for same reasons join me and only donate money for stronger defence building, health regen (perfect for beating elite bosses) and increase income from money buildings!! Ive spent ages camping collecting money and upgrading that looking for non existent concrete is not an option, so if u want to keep your high aa & ad stats and not level up join Strength&Honour faction 274553877 any donations are welcome and u won't be kicked as there is strength in numbers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Lowering allies now, just to be sure
    Colonel Iron is the next event - sounds like a beat the boss to me, although I could be completely off - might be worth holding onto those allies for a few more days...

Post Count

Defensive Boost Question

When purchasing your factions defensive building boost, are the increases supposed to be visible on your players personal ally defensive stat?

Lurker
    Post Count

I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Supersonic chimp explained this to me last Friday.
    I was only refering to LLP with low att/def scores suddenly maxing out their allies, sorry for the confusion.

Lurker
    Post Count

In RusBear Faction during pvp for short time after, did not recieve reward

I was in the RusBear faction and fought the world domination battles and the whole deal. We were number 488 or so on the winners list. After the thing ended, I never received anything so I left the faction. I saw other members complaining on the forum as well and membership dropped to about 13 people from 26.

Is there any way I can get my reward? Kind of a giant waste of time if not. I was literally checking every hour on the hour to keep playing.