Gree WTF! Every weekend! FIX IT!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree WTF! Every weekend! FIX IT!

Post Count

Gree WTF! Every weekend! FIX IT!

GREE: Every weekend, these hackers wreak havoc on YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS. WTF, you REALY CAN'T FIX IT? Take the game off line, if your have no control of it! Stop Taking Good People's Money!

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with you 100% it's getting passed the point of ridiculous now. Yet no one from Gree does anything and doesn't seem to care. Personally I really don't think they care and will just let people continually pump money into the game and not fix a thing. Then finally when no one puts anymore real money into it Gree will just look at there profits and say well it cost $$$ to create but we made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so to them it doesn't matter.

It's a pixilated app game, they don't cost nearly the same amount as play station or Xbox games and yet they charge a hundred bucks for a vault of gold. The times I've dealt with support it's always been the same few people so I don't think there staff is that big. Now obviously there a big company so I'm not referring to it as a whole but I'd have to think they have made an absolute killing in the profits of crime city alone.

Just my 2 cents, i will probably get banned for mentioning profits or bad taking gree but i really dont care at this point. I really like the game and it has been an awesome time killer for me over the past 9 months but the bots and hackers are really getting old. If you as a company can't figure out how to stop it either hire someone who can or get out of the business.......
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its true there's nothing worse then spending a few real dollars to better your att def & some hacker with ten or more sometimes of the best scratchers cleans u out,it's a joke. when players report them surely u see it & can ban them or work out a way to stop that hack,we do our part reporting them now it's your turn to do your part.
    Last edited by Seek & destroy; 12-30-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Post Count
    You won't be able to eradicate hackers. The problem here is the policy Gree has on cheating doesn't account for the impact it has on players.

I'm pretty sure, dbc, that you would not have much of an issue if a hacker was taken down within 2 days, and everything that they had done was completely expunged. Im talking all cash lost, all attacks stats, all explosives lost, etc, robberies, etc were credited back to your account automatically.

At the moment, even though hackers have a significant affect on some players, (for me, out of my 56 lost attacks, about 35 of them were not ligit), and annoy people immensely the response from gree feels plain insulting.

I remember CCM saying that non response to cheating was to maintain anonymity. And I can appreciate this for sharing information publicly about people you have accused, but I can see no valid reason why the results of hacker investigation cannot be shared. It will make everyone a lot happier.

Sometimes it feels that we, as players, are treated as an inconvenience that take up server and support bandwidth while we have our wallets out and should simply be fobbed off.

Now I know the likes of CJ and most of the support staff actually do have our best interests at heart, but I suspect the people actually making the calls, the product managers, and the policy makers give very little leeway to those below them in regards to how they act with stuff like this.

Now gree actually do listen, the epic quests (and I would like to say the faction events in mw to a lesser extent) are similar to suggestions I have made in the past (psst, I would like my bonus please). But I think on issues like this, unless higher ups come to this forum and engage with the community on policy issues among others, there is very little that will change without a wide spectum boycott.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    #FixCrimeCity every where I can. I will post at every site I can leave a message. Google Gree news, game blogs conventions every where Gree is I will leave a message. Boycotts don't work as well as bad press.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Do an open petition, email it to the ceo and a bunch of press people. If you want bad press, you need to make sure it doesn't sound like a lone crackpot. (i know your not, but its easier to dismiss a single person.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    I've reported numerous cheats for almost a year. Nothing has been done. Like Ram said, whoever is ultimately in charge doesn't care. Sucks, and I think I care more about Gree customers than they do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry _agentSmith is neither an Agent or cool.

Yo hacker!! Why hurt the little people who play CC? I, for one, don't believe the bots are from Gree. No responsible company would do that--too much scandal and other downside. So I believe it is miscreant who has nothing better to do on New Year Eve! Very sad. If any entity should be hacked, it should be the large company, not the little individuals who spend what small amounts of cash they can use on a game. GREE is closed until Jan. 2' I would imagine, so yelling at them to fix this now probably won't accomplish anything. But I sent a ticket to support anyway. What kind of hacker steals from the poor and gives to the rich??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I've reported numerous cheats for almost a year. Nothing has been done. Like Ram said, whoever is ultimately in charge doesn't care. Sucks, and I think I care more about Gree customers than they do.
    im with you, i see little to nothing done after the reports. there a player still with 3 laundermats for over a year and a player with 4 smoke shops for about same amount of time.

most of cheaters you dont really see because at least they are somewhat smart about it and keep very little mafia so they aren't notices

Banned
    Post Count
    Boycott is the only way. Don't spend $$ don't play, greed needs too get back 120 million for its outlay, the players have the power, if all the people here who are continually complaining stopped spending and playing, then you just never know. Complaints are easily dismissed, bottom lines aren't!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    You won't be able to eradicate hackers. The problem here is the policy Gree has on cheating doesn't account for the impact it has on players.
    If they gave some smart guys like you a couple days in the office they could get pretty close.

Edit: I guess I'm making an assumption there that you understand the glitches, hacks and bots and how they work.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    im with you, i see little to nothing done after the reports. there a player still with 3 laundermats for over a year and a player with 4 smoke shops for about same amount of time.

most of cheaters you dont really see because at least they are somewhat smart about it and keep very little mafia so they aren't notices
    Too right. I reported a cheat who made a failed attack on me yesterday. There was a message on his wall from another player saying he would be reporting him for cheating; that was 90 days old, so either he didn't follow through or nothing was done.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    Yo hacker!! Why hurt the little people who play CC? I, for one, don't believe the bots are from Gree. No responsible company would do that--too much scandal and other downside. So I believe it is miscreant who has nothing better to do on New Year Eve! Very sad. If any entity should be hacked, it should be the large company, not the little individuals who spend what small amounts of cash they can use on a game. GREE is closed until Jan. 2' I would imagine, so yelling at them to fix this now probably won't accomplish anything. But I sent a ticket to support anyway. What kind of hacker steals from the poor and gives to the rich??
    i reported him aswell, i got a reply that it be looked into.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    GREE: Every weekend, these hackers wreak havoc on YOUR LOYAL COSTUMERS. WTF, you REALY CAN'T FIX IT? Take the game off line, if your have no control of it! Stop Taking Good People's Money!

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!
    I agree! This hacker bot agentsmith is viral and changes. It's been around since October yet it still in the game!
    At first it was _agentsmith, now it's Mr. Anderson and can't protect u. At all levels with all different stats and impossible inventories. I've been reporting this to Gree and sending them pics.
    They better correct this or I'm banning my acct. and requesting my money back!

Post Count
    Waking Up to 57 messages on your news feed in never a good thing! #FixCrimeCity

CC 713 326 852