Agent smith works for GREE?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agent smith works for GREE??

Post Count
    _agentSmith should change his name to agentProvocateur so as to be more sexy....

So his tactics are: 1) leaves a message to your wall
    2) relentless attacks

Does he return the hits???...for those who have found and attacked him...without receiving his message...
    Last edited by Mikecore; 12-31-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Unrelated. There was an error in the reward script for the Bay City Invasion and I was finishing up on making sure everyone who earned a reward got their reward.

EDIT: And before anyone asks, I can't comment on the investigation into this character, but we're taking this very seriously.
    On your unrelated, I have still not received my reward.

As for the attacks from the hacker, the following attackers hit me every 2 hrs alternating between the following;
    Mr Anderson.
    Can't protect u.
    Welcome to.
    The real world.
    _agent smith.

Hello Gree how about sorting it, it is getting BORING.

Post Count
    getting attacked by the same two people, can't protect u and mr.anderson over and over again. robbing and attacking. my news feed is nothing but these two. getting annoying now, reported both with screen shots to the support team but its this crap that will make me quit after 18months of playing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    getting attacked by the same two people, can't protect u and mr.anderson over and over again. robbing and attacking. my news feed is nothing but these two. getting annoying now, reported both with screen shots to the support team but its this crap that will make me quit after 18months of playing.
    don't let this make you quit, just refuse to buy gold. if people stopped buying gold then they will have to sort the problem out.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Having trouble with these guys...
    Mr.Anderson
    can't_protect_U
    _@gentsmith
    And others that i can remember the nickname

Waiting for a revenge gree...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My solution to the hacker problem:
    Gree institute a free for all day where anyone can attack anyone regardless of stats.
    I know theres a lot of people that would like to retaliate that can't against someone with 900k defense.
    I'm no programmer but there must be a way for the game to detect false stats and nullify the attacks.
    Something like more than 1 scratcher grand prize will not work. etc, etc. i can think of a many ways.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree, tell the guys at Keynote to stop effing around. Period.

Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Unrelated. There was an error in the reward script for the Bay City Invasion and I was finishing up on making sure everyone who earned a reward got their reward.
    Hey CJ.. what about duplicates of the reward. Have seen a several players with doubles and triples of the street justice. Are you folks taking care of that or do we need to submit tickets to get those cleared up..
    retired

I'm beating all of them as we speak, I will make they cry like I make Puppy Lupo cry.

Post Count
    Hey admins CJ and _ER, This Agent Smith baloney...this doesn't reflect in any way that our financial information and contact information from Gree/Funzio are compromised right?

Please make a public announcement regarding this very serious and annoying issue. thank u.

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    don't let this make you quit, just refuse to buy gold. if people stopped buying gold then they will have to sort the problem out.
    I agree, I won't be buying any gold at any price as long as this continues. why? I can get beat easily by someone that spends little or NO money on the game. If Gree thinks this doesn't damage their bottom line (eventually) they have their head in the sand!
    Game name: Alchemy103(CCS)(UB)
    Level 200
    Fights Won/Lost 79,852 / 1003 (1.25% Lost)
    Robberies Won/Lost; 72,927 / 23 (0.030% Lost)
    Attack 385,165
    Defense 325,013
    IPH 5,309,538

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C-live View Post
    On your unrelated, I have still not received my reward.

As for the attacks from the hacker, the following attackers hit me every 2 hrs alternating between the following;
    Mr Anderson.
    Can't protect u.
    Welcome to.
    The real world.
    _agent smith.

Hello Gree how about sorting it, it is getting BORING.
    He is deffo busy. I too have had this trouble. I do not retaliate, who can win against someone who has a defense of 790418, Certainly not me.
    I am still waiting for Gree to reply to a support ticket from 19th Dec.

I am not holding my breath

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Greg View Post
    I agree, I won't be buying any gold at any price as long as this continues. why? I can get beat easily by someone that spends little or NO money on the game. If Gree thinks this doesn't damage their bottom line (eventually) they have their head in the sand!
    What you said.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian bong View Post
    btw could any1 explain me how to attach a file in ur comments . . if i try to upload it via my computer it says image size is larger than forum regulated size of 19.5 kb and then when i reduced the size of image its says JPEG file has incorrect file extension . .
    You can upload the file to www.tinypic.com. Then one it's uploaded, copy and paste the second coding line to here.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Done spending.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!