Agent smith works for GREE??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Agent smith works for GREE??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Agent smith works for GREE??

After seeing _agentSmith aka can't remember the last name it was under at level 194, and reporting him, i recieved a in game message from that person telling me i was a lucky winner of a _happy2013 event, etc, etc.
    I did not attack nor leave a message for this player so the only way he could have known i noticed him was through gree support. Just minutes after i had reported him did i get the message.
    There's definately something really strange going on with this game??

Banned
    Post Count
    Did you visit his hood? I think he can tell who's visited his hood in a certain time window. He is hacking, why wouldn't that be hackable too?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seems to me you'd have to be on their end to watch game code going by, and who'd do that??
    I'd much rather believe the conspiracy theory but Gree should make a statement about this hacking because people need to know what's going on. Seeing as the game just changed hands if theres a hacker it could easily be an inside job.
    If the game isn't secure it should be shut down and fixed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Did you visit his hood? I think he can tell who's visited his hood in a certain time window. He is hacking, why wouldn't that be hackable too?
    You don't need to hack to do that. A few folks have already noticed this was possible. Won't name them, but I know its not just 1 or 2 people that know how to do this.

Edit: that basically comes for free if he's operating the way I think he is.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Interesting.

So more than likely he knows who visits him. I visited earlier and two mnutes later I got the same comment posted on my wall.

I then went 10-0 on the next _agentSmith I saw. He had friends though, my rivals list had four or five of those guys on one page.

Edit: Not shown are two more further up the page.

Last edited by dudeman; 12-29-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm seeing up to 7 agent smiths per rival list now too.
    At an average of 1 per list there could be as many as 100 smiths in total.
    Who knows how many by morning? 1000?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrekker View Post
    I'd much rather believe the conspiracy theory but Gree should make a statement about this hacking because people need to know what's going on.
    I agree, firing CCM was a bad choice on their part. Not saying we had the best Gree-to-uers communication but now that he's gone, aside from CJ replying sometimes, we have no communication to and from them.

Post Count
    strange how this reminds of of the Matrix reloaded...

Banned
    Post Count
    I've got the same agent smith at lvl 151, however I'm lvl 150, always believed you could only see your level and one below not one level above in rivals list??? Took snaps of his hood and inventory just need to work out how to post pics!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    I've got the same agent smith at lvl 151, however I'm lvl 150, always believed you could only see your level and one below not one level above in rivals list??? Took snaps of his hood and inventory just need to work out how to post pics!
    Click edit on your reply, click the third button to the right (Looks like a tree) and do either of the 2 methods. The first is uploading from your computer, just click select fires, click the ones you want posted and then click done. Method 2 is from a url. Upload the pic to a website like www.tinypic.com and then post the Forums & Messaging Boards code here.

Banned
    Post Count
    here

IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/119qubn.png[/IMG]

IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/21c5phf.png[/IMG]

agent smith lvl 151
    Last edited by NFI; 12-30-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    I agree, firing CCM was a bad choice on their part. Not saying we had the best Gree-to-uers communication but now that he's gone, aside from CJ replying sometimes, we have no communication to and from them.
    Well what can we say.... firing ppl and melting together companies usually gives this result tho this is also first sign (that companies doesnt see) that they loosing their products buyers and with that usually products decay and dies and after some time then even company goes out of buisness......
    So with bad support they wont sell products and dies , companies with top notch support lives longer cause they think about their cusomer that buys more off them cause great support and not just great products......
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Post Count
    Agent smith doesn't work for gree.

For the following reasons.

1.) It would take many man hours need to be invested to create accounts set things up and start hitting people.
    2.) it takes 2 seconds to configure the explosives so that they have horrendous consume rates
    3.) the internet is full of bored hackers that have nothing better to do.

Given a couple of days, there are at least 3 people on the forum that could do what is being done here, from scratch. However the people I know understand that with great power comes great responsibility.

This guy is probably someone who has had his ego offended because some people here can outcompete him robustly legitimately.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It appears agentsmith has moved to the 100 levels.
    I remember seeing a playing called neo a while ago, haven't seen him lately.
    This hacker does have a fascination with the matrix.
    It's cool seeing weapons u never see, gree should have thought of inserting dummy players like this but with lower stats and uncollected property and bonus weapon drops.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    There a few at level 156 also. Crap hood or I would have robbed him lol