Limited Time challenge - Set's Challenge - extremely buggy?? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Limited Time challenge - Set's Challenge - extremely buggy??

Post Count
    I have to confess to being more than a little upset and disappointed by the fact that here we are starting another series of events and no word from anyone about what is to be done about the horrible running of the previous event. The amount and gems spent and time lost due to the crashes (be it profile or zone loading) is disheartening to say the least.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this is a great list, although as a warrior , it wasnt really fair that the temple spear was so late in the contest. the game ended for me & I had 6 hits left on level 35

Post Count
    As another iPad 1 user I'll add my voice to the chorus.

GREE, please keep the memory requirements to load quests under the level that crashes our machines.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    although as a warrior , it wasnt really fair that the temple spear was so late in the contest. the game ended for me & I had 6 hits left on level 35
    You did just as expected. As a free player, everything you got was worth it. You had the options to buy and spend Gems. There was nothing unfair, because you and I had the same choices from the get go.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was stuck on level 29 (halfway through) left as my energy reloaded and couldnt get back on the map at all.

I tried all the tips and tricks on this forum , nothing worked. i started having bother with crashes from challenge 25 onwards.

so there I was with still 2 days and 20 hours something still on the clock, stuck.

I still cannot get the temple of abbad map open.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree with Iphazard. I use an Ipad1 and was able to get to level 24 in a couple hrs. After that the game crashed and map wouldn't load even after trying all the tricks. Very disappointing as this seemed to be one of the most rewarding quests.