Limited Time challenge - Set's Challenge - extremely buggy?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Time challenge - Set's Challenge - extremely buggy??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No probs, IPad 3.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Argg I am having the same problem and going to the other maps and then going back to the temple is not working for me. But reinstalling the app I am able to go once everytime I reinstall. Curse my out dated iPad I guess this problem is only for iPad gen 1

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    This problem seems to be getting worse. I'm now on 26/40 and I can only get into the map via a reinstall. This is really slowing my progress.... Lousy iPad1...

I would really appreciate a workaround. Anyone?

Banned
    Post Count
    no problem on iPad2. I am on level 29

Lurker
    Post Count
    This LTQ is beginning to feel like a box event, where you have a certain CHANCE to get something. Each time now, when i start up KA i'm hoping to get to the Temple of Abaad, but i'm having luck as if i'm trying to open a box for free.

I begin to believe it was a bad move from the devs to set all quests in one area

Post Count
    I'm beginning to wonder if it has something to do with SO many people trying to access the same temple? I was having luck just reloading and eventually getting in, but now I am locked out and have energy to burn! I feel like it's a ticket offering on ticketmaster I might have better luck! haha

This event is just too tasty to try and not get everything you can for sure... 31/40 down and I've used a 100 gems. I wonder how many it's going to take with regular play and 3 + days to go at level 63? any ideas
    MW 392-080-506
    LVL 100

KA 775-920-058 L115

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    Argg I am having the same problem and going to the other maps and then going back to the temple is not working for me. But reinstalling the app I am able to go once everytime I reinstall. Curse my out dated iPad I guess this problem is only for iPad gen 1
    How much memory your iPad hold and how much is it free?
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just checked diagnotics on my iPod 4g, and it seems to be a problem with low memory. Can't figure out how to circumvent that though, nor don't know the exact cause of the memory problem.

I've shutdown almost all apps running in the background, so I'm not sure about what's left to do

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vain View Post
    I just checked diagnotics on my iPod 4g, and it seems to be a problem with low memory. Can't figure out how to circumvent that though, nor don't know the exact cause of the memory problem.

I've shutdown almost all apps running in the background, so I'm not sure about what's left to do
    How bout freeing up some space? Alot of space and see

Do you have a full bar on your wifi?

Trying moving close to wifi to get full bar to get stronger connection
    Last edited by The1nONLY; 12-29-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    I think it's got to do with internal memory, RAM. Ipad1 only had 256MB of ram, IPad2 got 512MB of ram, and the IPad3 got 1Gig of ram.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

New Idevice?

Post Count
    Got from level 19 to level 23 by accessing a different map and then selecting the Temple map from there.

At quest 24 and that no longer works, tried.

Close all other activities.
    Delete and reload game.
    Access all other maps and then the Temple map.
    Went into the various screens to let all the various icons reload.
    Try to access from the Goals section, the map icon on the My Kingdom screen and the maps selection section.

Think King Gabriel has nailed it as a memory issue. They probably forgot to test it out on an iPad 1.

Consistent Contributor bobfishcake's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got it to load by turning off Bluetooth at 26/40 on ipad1. From reading other forums this is definitely a ram issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    I'm almost positive this is my problem: not enough space & need to update my iPad1, badly... this is the last thing I want to do on New Year's weekend, but if I don't get the temple to load, I might be updating for New Years, heh, Happy New Years!

Post Count

Hi Mr. Vain... I've never used an iPod, but if you have a lot of Screen Shots or pictures saved, you can try deleting those. That's what takes up too much space in my iPad anyway.
    Line ID: clementine88