Are you Indian and IOS player ? Please read this :) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you Indian and IOS player ? Please read this :)

Consistent Contributor erik41141's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tried analyzing the modifiers for the game ex. ex. ex. then realized nothing works anyway so why bother. +5 mafia in battle means for defense, not attack, only in robberies defenses, and 1/3 of the time in robbery attacks....seriously Gree this is getting retarded. +5 Mafia in battle should mean +5 mafia ACROSS THE BOARD. +5 (R) shoudld be ACROSS THE BOARD. Not in robberies or what the **** ever. Getting really sick and tired of aiming to get these modifiers and have them not work / not work in all intensive purposes. Not that hard to simply "+5 mafia contribution" in every scenario attack/def/robdef/robattack. Same **** for the untraceable carbine, why would it be so hard to +5 attacking players too. ScumbaG REEtard
    KA [Erik]- Level 102
    Crime City [Erik]- Level 83, IPH 559,409 | 92,788 ATK / 115,828 DEF | 422 Mafia
    Jobs Completed:4980 / Fights W:4756 L: 2880 / Robberies W:16,035 L:380

ID: 630-642-778

Syndicate: Dingbats (DBS)
    Just Dingin' Arround

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    Why are we starting a thread about attacking El? Screw science, El's good ppl
    Attack jobadass. He sucks
    i love science

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    The modifier only works when you initiate the attack, not when you're defending. I have already verified this with the crime lord smg.
    Thanks bro, still this isn't suppose to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by erik41141 View Post
    Tried analyzing the modifiers for the game ex. ex. ex. then realized nothing works anyway so why bother. +5 mafia in battle means for defense, not attack, only in robberies defenses, and 1/3 of the time in robbery attacks....seriously Gree this is getting retarded. +5 Mafia in battle should mean +5 mafia ACROSS THE BOARD. +5 (R) shoudld be ACROSS THE BOARD. Not in robberies or what the **** ever. Getting really sick and tired of aiming to get these modifiers and have them not work / not work in all intensive purposes. Not that hard to simply "+5 mafia contribution" in every scenario attack/def/robdef/robattack. Same **** for the untraceable carbine, why would it be so hard to +5 attacking players too. ScumbaG REEtard
    +1000. .. modifier
    Fight Club

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On paper it works, it shows +5 mafia but it did not increase my attack score 😡

Anyone have this problem or they didn't notice?

Banned
    Post Count
    Mods seem to be working ok.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wow! And you won a handy sniper rifle to boost those stats too. Nice work 😂😂
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    It is imposible for androiders to confirm if it works or not. Definitely my profile stats didn't change and definitely it doesn't work in boss event.
    For IOS users it shows that u use 25 more items but if it doesn't increase your attack, as Sam says, then it's fake.
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 12-30-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    Fight Club

Post Count
    Also it says that sledge is giving bonus in battle , and as i see it battle means attack and defence so gee totally screw it up this time on that event and bonus. Also we on android cant confirm that our won items works so they gotta fix that up too or why even bother spending gold on events if we win stuff but cant use them......

Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam @ View Post
    On paper it works, it shows +5 mafia but it did not increase my attack score 

Anyone have this problem or they didn't notice?
    same problem here. in IOS players we see more mafia/items at screenshots but not supposed increase atk stats.
    Same atk stats Showed in fight than profile atk stats.
    Same atk stats in boss events.
    Or atk stats showed are new stats due modifier efect (I can't verify this) or modifier not really works
    some tickets send, for IOS and Android players.
    no answer here.