Another TLQ complete 40 challenges - Page 35

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Another TLQ complete 40 challenges

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    yes, why not. One hit each. One more thing, when was last time you visited me? I'm more than happy to go blind. What level are you?

I'm Lv 104 & yourself? I think were allies... My in-game name is Aragorn.
    Last edited by Gambit12; 01-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Congrats Echus and everyone else who participated

I hope more of these events will just pop up. It's not really time-consuming at all. Probably requires attention perhaps every few hours just to login -> hack and slash -> collect rewards -> logout.
    I agree with Hobtuse, I think this required less overall attention then the mixed bag PvE, PvP or boss events. Hack and slash wait 6 hrs... repeat...and the weapons, armor and units were well worth the 500 gems i spent...wish my HS wasn't low so i could of saved a few gems but im workin on fixing it in case there is another event like this.

Congrats to all on this event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    You could go up to 38/40 why you didn't bought any gems ? to finish off event last 2 prizes are the best ...
    i agree with you but December was an expensive month for me so I couldn't invest that kind of money but I do hope we more events like that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    hey Bea! How are you? Long time... Is it raining on your side?lol.
    Hey sweetie, yes it has been very wet! About a foot underwater in places, but this is what happens in a water meadow. Just as long as the river holds its banks I should be fine
    Retired

Post Count
    Congrats to all of Set's winners & players! The awards are awesome even if you didn't finish all 40! Great fun & I can hardly wait for the next TQ, but after another gem sale... and maybe in a different map, or several different maps, with PvP & raids mixed in, too.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Congrats everyone who made it all the way to 40 & looking forward for the next one. Always be prepare guys maybe the new LTQ will start again tonight. Good Luck!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One more time.. .CONGRATS to all who made it through 40 or participated at all in this event. some very good prizes whether you did it free or with gems. Hope there is another one that starts soon.

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Sorry to all Crime City players over there. The Snitch events are useless compared to the Map Quests. Just wanted to say Plux got his 40th item with a day to spare on Kingdoms Age. Enjoying MW's Faction Building (Nelson's Victory is my powerful Faction) and The Beautifully enjoyable Map Quests here on Kingdoms Age. C'mon Gree spice up Crime City with factions and Map Quests!
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Sorry to all Crime City players over there. The Snitch events are useless compared to the Map Quests. Just wanted to say Plux got his 40th item with a day to spare on Kingdoms Age. Enjoying MW's Faction Building (Nelson's Victory is my powerful Faction) and The Beautifully enjoyable Map Quests here on Kingdoms Age. C'mon Gree spice up Crime City with factions and Map Quests!

Crime city sucks..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!