Another TLQ complete 40 challenges - Page 34

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Another TLQ complete 40 challenges

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deskjockey View Post
    Congrats, Gambit, Bea, and everyone else who made it! Even those who didn't, the units and armor/weapons for the lower quests were still pretty good, so it's not such a bad thing.

Thanks Deskjockey! i couldn't have done it without you & Congrats to you too...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Got there with 300 gems, it has taken me to L110 A231k/D171k. First time buyer.
    Congrats Bea! Good thing you can't accelerate an upgrade or land expansion while doing pve missions! Lol

Post Count
    Congrats to those who completed the quest. My effort ended with a disappointing thud. I got to the final dragon but could not finish it off. I spent all of my free gems (from watching videos) on the last LTQ trying to get stupid Donner, which I never did. Now I wish I would have skipped that quest for this one. But oh well. No way I could have known this was coming. Sure, it was tempting to buy gems, but in the end I chose to remain a free player. At least I got a new hero weapon/armor for next time, and all the units except for the priest.
    Last edited by War Eagle; 01-02-2013 at 08:04 PM.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Congrats Bea and everyone else who participated. As has been mentioned, even if you didn't get to Round 40, there was some swell loot (and a lot surer than farming).

@War Eagle - I know what you mean. I was sweating it out with that last dragon wondering if my gems would last. Like you, for some strange reason, I've grown rather attached to my status as a free player It does make it easier when justifying the hours spent on the game to the rest of family. When I casually mentioned to the wife that I might buy a few gems if necessary to complete this event, all she gave me was ... THE LOOK ... lol. Fortunately, had just enough to close off around 2am. Now feeling like a zombie in the office

Personally, I hope that we don't see this kind of event again anytime soon. Its too time consuming outside of holiday periods. A much shorter/smaller version might be ok though. Maybe 20 levels over 3-4 days. Hope GREE understands that most of us have to work too ... lol.
    Last edited by echus14; 01-02-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Personally, I hope that we don't see this kind of event again anytime soon. Its too time consuming outside of holiday periods. A much shorter/smaller version might be ok though. Maybe 20 levels over 3-4 days. Hope GREE understands that most of us have to work too ... lol.
    I agree with you there.

Gambit and everyone else who completed the quest, congrats! Also congrats to everyone who got far enough to get a bunch of stuff you're happy with. And also congrats to everyone with the fortitude to not have bought gems and still feel satisfied with the event.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Congrats Bea! Good thing you can't accelerate an upgrade or land expansion while doing pve missions! Lol
    Ha ha ha!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Congrats Echus and everyone else who participated

I hope more of these events will just pop up. It's not really time-consuming at all. Probably requires attention perhaps every few hours just to login -> hack and slash -> collect rewards -> logout.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    but...where do they go from here?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    but...where do they go from here?
    Gree got events lined up to the sky. Don't worry. Some will be good, some hard, some easy, some silly, some amazing, some suck, some heartbreaking, some adrenalin pumping, some boring, some sleep inducing, etc.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Gree got events lined up to the sky. Don't worry. Some will be good, some hard, some easy, some silly, some amazing, some suck, some heartbreaking, some adrenalin pumping, some boring, some sleep inducing, etc.
    That's good to know. I'm looking forward to those sleep inducing events. That could be really handy sometimes. Seriously, this was a winner with a capital "Winner." I spent Real Money - but the ROI was about forty times that in gem-level units and equipment and above, not to mention the gold and XP. With the former I built three money buildings I'd have had to wait a couple weeks to save for. And with the latter (hitting lvl 50), I went ahead and started my BD.

In one event I went from indefinitely stuck mid-level camper to wannabe. It's almost like they planned it that way.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just got 420 from a L1 Lender instead of 300 so that's a 40% boost, bonus!
    Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Just got 420 from a L1 Lender instead of 300 so that's a 40% boost, bonus!
    hey Bea! How are you? Long time... Is it raining on your side?lol.

I noticed the extra gold from raidings. It was a good surprise. I finished quest 38 and I was very happy with result overall. I'm already looking forward to another one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post

I noticed the extra gold from raidings. It was a good surprise. I finished quest 38 and I was very happy with result overall. I'm already looking forward to another one.

Hey Wolvie, you wanna go FFN for fun? I'm full 500 allies now...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Hey Wolvie, you wanna go FFN for fun? I'm full 500 allies now...
    yes, why not. One hit each. One more thing, when was last time you visited me? I'm more than happy to go blind. What level are you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post

You could go up to 38/40 why you didn't bought any gems ? to finish off event last 2 prizes are the best ...