Single and a MW addict? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Single and a MW addict?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I hate to brag, but I set an alarm for beating a boss once and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, and my girlfriend had beaten my boss taken a screenshot of my winning unit.
    Was that her first kill? If so I am sure that turned out to be a treat.......
    Aka: Kung Fu Panda
    ACE still lives on....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I find it very troubling and sad that anyone would rather play a game then spend time with him or her romantically on a date or in marriage. For me my wife or girlfriend if I had one comes second only to God. Mainly wife.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mksound View Post
    I find it very troubling and sad that anyone would rather play a game then spend time with him or her romantically on a date or in marriage. For me my wife or girlfriend if I had one comes second only to God. Mainly wife.
    It's okay. Others find it troubling when one doesn't know how to use proper English.

Once again... "Different strokes for different folks."

Banned
    Post Count
    Being we are all bearing our souls.... I have not passed on a date but have been known to break out the iPad in bed when "cuddle time" enters "sleep time" .... Haven't been caught yet....lol

Also I play constantly while in court....that is how I raised 100 mil in 2 days.... Oh, is anyone surprised I am part of ranger's faction?

Post Count
    I'm just proud I got 60+ comments. It's not HK status, but it will suffice.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cancel a date because of the boss-event...? Thatīs like selling your Ann-building to be able to buy more Light Gunners....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well the wifey knows I play. I actually got permission for 5 vaults and the 100 bucks she spends on hair and nails and pedicures - I can now spend the same on Gold each month. So, she is ok with me playing and even grabbing cash when out but when she wants her time well - I can't mess up a good thing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That sounds pretty good to me
    Retired

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    I'm married but I can definitely see where ranger and others are coming from.

Those first couple days when 3.0 went live, it definitely put a strain on the relationship. The rest of the time my wife is pretty cool about it. If I'm busy/driving/whatever she knows how to kill bosses, open crates, and collect money.

Post Count
    I'm in the trade-off scenario - gold and playing time in exchange for nails, hair, etc. And yes, it's got a lot trickier since MW3!
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Most times i feel like that guy on that commercial checking the game on the date with his girlfriend. My wife hated this game after about a week, but after about two months of letting me know her displeasure of always looking down when she was talking to me, she finally resigned to the fact that until i wanted to leave it, this game was here. I`ve tried many methods to stop spending soo much time on it, even deleted the game and all my money buildings on my hlp. the game mysteriously came back on my ipod and eventually the money buildings. Now i am convinced that the only way to curb the time spent on it is to be so strong that if you dont collect no one can take what you have. Hence....Third Minister. Now I can spend more time with my wife. Plus I bought her levian chocolate diamond earings for Christmas(he went to Jared). She is not angry at the game anymore, and married life is much better than single.l:->
    Last edited by Minister Timothy; 12-30-2012 at 09:34 AM.