Brazilian Warlord - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Brazilian Warlord

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ding, ding. The Brazilian warlord is down for the count and will not be getting up again. 4 rares, 12 uncommon, 19 common

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    You guys are quite lucky. Ive been playing since last month, been through 3 boss events, and just got my first rare. Ive never even gotten an uncommon! Same thing with the scratchers, nothing more than 3 matches...and even then only got valor. Crates are a bit different, got two uncommons out of maybe 6 crates. I refuse to buy scratchers anymore tho. I'm using a different strategy this time to get through the bosses....add a ton of allies to use the units I was hoarding, then when the event is over....delete em all back down 15. Working so far!

******oh and one more huge note....I'm missing a unit. Ive defeated the boss 10 times, but only have 9 units from the boss....any help there?
    For the missing unit, all you can do is send a ticket to support through the in-game help menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Minister Timothy View Post
    Ding, ding. The Brazilian warlord is down for the count and will not be getting up again. 4 rares, 12 uncommon, 19 common
    Congrats Minister T!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko99 View Post
    Yep, certainly my last boss event. Just wondered if other players past level 151 had it this tough also? I'd heard it was tough but gree just lost a load of potential revenue from 151 + players making it this much harder. Silly me for seeing this through this once, never again, so silly gree!
    Yep, also last boss event for me, at level 190, had to use gold at level 8 !!!! Best to buy the LE units, better chance of hitting rare units !!!

Cheers

Post Count
    On boss 34... Boss 33 took 34 gold hits!! Got to see this through though then wave goodbye to epic boss events. Shame they were my fav. Really annoyed at gree. They shouldn't penalise players to this extent. Sent them a ticket but know its been a problem for a while so won't hold my breath. Iamnasty- me too started using gold at 8. Crates or LE sets from now on... I can barely see The tiny bit of health go down from a gold hit now, gutted.

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Question: How long does it take for health to regain 100 percent before going to trigger the next level boss?

Post Count
    Question: How long does it take for health to regain 100 percent before going to trigger the next level boss?
    a completely depleted health bar takes 140 minutes to fully regenerate.

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnmysole View Post
    a completely depleted health bar takes 140 minutes to fully regenerate.
    Thank you sir. Good thing I always wait 3 hours then.....

Post Count
    Just completed boss 35. In the end I got the following; 17 common; 13 uncommon and 5 rare + the boss. Not bad but rubbish when considering what I could have got from spending the gold on LE sets or crates. That's it for boss events until they fix it for the high-level players.

Post Count

Elite attack

When reading the intro it says that you can earn an ELITE ATTACK. I got 2 on the last event. Nothing I do triggers one on this one. Anybody get an Elite Attack?

Post Count
    Depends on health boosts you have, but with none it's 1 min per health point, so 100 minutes or 1 hour and 40 minutes.