The Anticipation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Anticipation

Post Count

The Anticipation

Sometimes the anticipation of an event is quite often better than the actual event.

How I love Christmas, but as I'm getting older I have found that I love the anticipation of Christmas even more. That is my favorite part about Christmas, and on the 26th the anticipation will begin again.

I would like to know what you all enjoy most about Christmas.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    For me, the best part is getting to spend a little extra time with my family. Seems everyone is alway so busy during the year and getting everyone together rarely happens except on birthdays and holidays. My parents are getting older so another Xmas with them is always special. There is always so much delicious food, snacks, and desserts at Xmas too.

Post Count
    I agree with dawg. I lost my mum 6 years ago at Christmas, and now I enjoy every Christmas in memory of her. You have to enjoy every moment with your loved ones.
    Merry Christmas to you all
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Post Count
    Family, gifts, food, tv, beer, doing nothing, doing everything, laughing, dancing, being happy, going out, staying in, feeling the love, be happy!!!!!

Post Count
    The kids. It's all about the children. I spoil my children year round, but Christmas is when I go overboard! Sometimes I think I'm more excited about Christmas morning than they are.

Banned
    Post Count
    1) the world seems to slow down and stop on xmas eve and xmas day... allows me to focus better on whats important
    2) Its about the kids and making sure kids have a xmas (even if you dont know them)
    3) Chocolate merangue pie made by Melissa
    4) Wishing my customers a Merry Xmas instead of happy Holidays
    5) Time with my Son
    6) Extended adult time with the hotttie

Post Count
    Then you get to watch all of the year in review shows...a great time to relax and reflect, then anticipate the NewYear!
    Aka: Kung Fu Panda
    ACE still lives on....

Uh, I see grass, a grey building next to a road named L Street
    Post Count
    The anticipation is part of it, but its Foldgers in my cup on Christmas morning waking up the family with the aroma of fine brewed coffee and a baileys irish cream... then the eggnog with rum... drunk before brunch....what a glorious holiday.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyser30518 View Post
    Sometimes I think I'm more excited about Christmas morning than they are.
    Ha ha, how true is that.

Right now, it's 06:48 Christmas morning.

Before, it was the kids waking you up for presents. Now, I'm sitting in the living room with a coffee trying my hardest not to run in the rooms, jumping on the beds saying "Santa came! Santa came!"

My youngest is 20 ; p

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends and their families! Have the best the holidays offer and please be safe!

Cory

Post Count
    Yea Christmas its really special for my family too...I LOVE MY KIDS ...2 girls .. 8 weeks and 4 year....but I did teach few things to my 4 year old and will do so with the smaller one to as well when the time comes....
    Because I love them and I want them to be the best girls , wife's , mothers ...they know Christmas its about Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior being born !!! And how much this mean's this to us people , how much hope we can have from this holiday...
    Also they know Santa its not real....it's just another man in suit...somebody's father....grandfather....he can do nothing for u....instead I teach them the presents come from us the parents who love them the most not a stranger named Santa....
    Also told them its Jesus Christ who helps me to make money to buy this presents and at night I'll pray with them and say thx to our Lord for the great gifts He gives us.

It's just my take on Christmas ...hope u all enjoy ur Holidays with ur family's in God's blessing.
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Post Count
    I'm anticipating my kids opening their gifts. Waiting for inlaws right now to show up so we can finish the rest of them. Can't wait to see my boy's face when he opens his mindstorms.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!