new LTE Winters Bane - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new LTE Winters Bane

Post Count
    Passing this one up. Good luck to all

Post Count
    Just got the reward, you will have to use at least 7-9k energy to get that reward

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    I guess you could try shutting your device off/then on again or delete/reinstall the app if it doesn't right itself in the next couple of hours. Good luck
    Thanks. It's working now. The Yetis don't have green arrows over them, but they're dropping the daggers (1 out of 3 on average).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Yeah. Eat it. I mean, seriously.

Stop blaming campers for the developer's inability to properly program the game. If they wanted people to go all the way to 200, then they'll need to fix level 200 first. Until then, be quiet and keep getting wrecked by the heavy players up there.
    What's wrong with lvl 200?
    Last edited by DIrishB; 12-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    At least units an improvement on last time. Think this one looks easy.glad I'm not a low level camper, hehe !!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Fix level 200 ? , cant find any other excuse ?
    Lol. At the risk of being offensive, you sir, are being a douche. It's not an excuse, it's simple game design. Players will always do what is in their own best interests. The task of the game developer is to ensure that the "intended" way of playing the game is properly incentivized. Since they have up until this point epically failed to do this, you are seeing a lot of players refuse to level. They are slowly fixing the problem with LTQs, but once most of the campers get to just below the whale zone (or level 100 for some) the incentives to play in the events will once again be outweighed by the danger of never being able to go overvault again. In order to truly "fix" the higher levels, they will need to make it possible for free players to go overvault up there. That's always been the problem.

Now, you can make simple comments on a forum (and sound like a feminine hygiene object while you are at it) or you could opt to have a real discussion about it. Since you've only resorted to idiotic one liners so far, I'm guessing you don't have any arguments to back up your (fairly stupid) opinions, and should just be quiet.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 12-24-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Lol. At the risk of being offensive, you sir, are being a douche. It's not an excuse, it's simple game design. Players will always do what is in their own best interests. The task of the game developer is to ensure that the "intended" way of playing the game is properly incentivized. Since they have up until this point epically failed to do this, you are seeing a lot of players refuse to level. They are slowly fixing the problem with LTQs, but once most of the campers get to just below the whale zone (or level 100 for some) the incentives to play in the events will once again be outweighed by the danger of never being able to go overvault again. In order to truly "fix" the higher levels, they will need to make it possible for free players to go overvault up there. That's always been the problem.

Now, you can make simple comments on a forum (and sound like a feminine hygiene object while you are at it) or you could opt to have a real discussion about it. Since you've only resorted to idiotic one liners so far, I'm guessing you don't have any arguments to back up your (fairly stupid) opinions, and should just be quiet.
    There's nothing to fix you ****ing idiot , you just stay at low levels to get these cheap **** prizes from boss events and **** like that , but I will make sure , that once you reach level 120 you will be constantly raided and attacked , just to show you that camping wasnt worth

Post Count
    Merry Xmas everyone!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas Dex, and everyone. Cheers.

Post Count
    C'mon guys is Christmas time, we don't need this. Don't worry about this Gree games guys, just have fun, & be happy...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Finished it and looks good under my Christmas Tree !! Merry Christmas to all... Eat heaps drink and be Merry

Banned
    Post Count
    In order to truly "fix" the higher levels, they will need to make it possible for free players to go overvault up there. That's always been the problem.
    Who says a free player cannot go over the vault limit at levels 100+? It's harder admittedly, but players do that successfully all the time.

If you defend your camping style, that is fine. Just camp. I personally find it extremely boring.

Post Count
    It's easy to over vault over 100. I went on my BD10 run at around Lvl 120 and only got raided once. Just make sure your att and def are good enough and you generally won't be bothered.

Ave Atque Vale

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing this LTE Winters Bane. I'm level 25. Is this a high level quest?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Why they do these stupid quest in lower maps , they should move them to the highest one so campers wont get any reward
    Haven't read the follow up posts which appear to have caused some ruffled feathers on both sides so will just answer this comment as I see it.

The quest should be open to all players so they can choose to participate or not.

A direct example of this is my HLP will participate as it was set up as a monster killer from the start so the skill points are heavily focussed in that direction. My LLP will likely not participate as it was set up as more of a Elite event chaser purely as I got peeved off at the drastic rise in strength of the opponent above level 100. My HLP one hits most monsters in this LT challenge, the LLP would take five to six hits. In the elite events I can get into the latter stages using in game funds and choose to spend some real money if it looks "a good deal".

Fact is Most campers will likely have focussed on Defence skill points and thus would find it very time consuming to complete the event unless they are willing to spend gold........and as most campers play on a "limited gold spend theme" they will not participate anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post

A direct example of this is my HLP will participate as it was set up as a monster killer from the start so the skill points are heavily focussed in that direction. My LLP will likely not participate as it was set up as more of a Elite event chaser purely as I got peeved off at the drastic rise in strength of the opponent above level 100. My HLP one hits most monsters in this LT challenge, the LLP would take five to six hits. In the elite events I can get into the latter stages using in game funds and choose to spend some real money if it looks "a good deal".

Fact is Most campers will likely have focussed on Defence skill points and thus would find it very time consuming to complete the event unless they are willing to spend gold........and as most campers play on a "limited gold spend theme" they will not participate anyway.
    As I finished and started this morning and only went up 1 level from 103 to 104 and I have 57k attack and 61 defense with 1075 energy it took on average 1 and 1/2 hits on the last challenge per ice golem
    , so I only spent minimal amount go gems with a 5 hour reload, it didn't matter what order I did it in as each quest I did was mixed with all three but would not see the actual count until the first stage was completed (thought I was using energy for nothing) but once I completed the level it updated to the next
    , but I think this was worth it for my profile and level, that's why I did not complete the reindeer as I could only get to level 10 ata cost of 350 Gems compared to 60 for this .
    But each to there own I payed this and wasn't forced to! I play MY WAY