GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new LTE Winters Bane

Post Count

new LTE Winters Bane

no splash screen anyone else get this

Post Count
    I have it in my goals too. No splash screen though so I'm not sure if the reward is worth it yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here's the splashscreen...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    These are the 4 goals that need to be completed...

Post Count
    It looks good,i like the frostbane dragon ,but for know i have to pass on this event.This is more for high level players,i level up to fast if i play this event
    Last edited by DragCro; 12-24-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    It looks good,i like the frostbane dragon ,but for know i have to pass on this event.This is more for high level players,i level up to fast if i play this event
    that is true!!!
    it took me the whole 1,500 energy I have to complete the first two task because not every kill will drop the required item
    now have to ways 5 hours for it to refill (unless i buy refill) to do the third task
    and I have 210 hero points to kill the monsters, at low levels it will take too long

good luck to all

Post Count
    Why they do these stupid quest in lower maps , they should move them to the highest one so campers wont get any reward

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Why they do these stupid quest in lower maps , they should move them to the highest one so campers wont get any reward
    Yeah. Eat it. I mean, seriously.

Stop blaming campers for the developer's inability to properly program the game. If they wanted people to go all the way to 200, then they'll need to fix level 200 first. Until then, be quiet and keep getting wrecked by the heavy players up there.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 12-24-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess they want to tempt the campers to stop camping and level up.
    What's with all these events at once anyway...it's Christmas time. Who has time to do them all, not me. This is a time to spend with family and friends not a time to play stupid games.

It seems GREE is being greedy and wanting to make a Christmas profit with all these events...hummmm.
    I'll be skipping this one, especially after getting the herd unit. He's worth 2-3 to boss events alone. I'm content with the presents I have thank you GREE. Too many events all together I think.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The Snow Yetis and Arctic Wendigos aren't spawning on my maps. Just drained my energy bar (1500 points) killing other low level (and a few of the newer higher level) monsters to get it to spawn with no luck. All the more frustrating since I fully mastered these maps long ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    The Snow Yetis and Arctic Wendigos aren't spawning on my maps. Just drained my energy bar (1500 points) killing other low level (and a few of the newer higher level) monsters to get it to spawn with no luck. All the more frustrating since I fully mastered these maps long ago.
    Try again in 1/2 hour or so. If they're not on the map, wait again. I have this on my HLP account but not on my LLP account yet (the uneven roll out if events is, unfortunately, rather typical).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    Try again in 1/2 hour or so. If they're not on the map, wait again. I have this on my HLP account but not on my LLP account yet (the uneven roll out if events is, unfortunately, rather typical).
    Oh I know. It's just that I got the splash screen, have the quests on my list, etc. Strangely the Frost Orb quest has me listed as completing 1/4 quest portions, even though I haven't, which I'm wondering if this may be why they're not spawning. I'm wondering if this quest isn't bugged, least for some.

It's annoying. I sent a ticket into support but with the holiday doubt I'll hear back in time to actually complete the quest.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrishB View Post
    Oh I know. It's just that I got the splash screen, have the quests on my list, etc. Strangely the Frost Orb quest has me listed as completing 1/4 quest portions, even though I haven't, which I'm wondering if this may be why they're not spawning. I'm wondering if this quest isn't bugged, least for some.

It's annoying. I sent a ticket into support but with the holiday doubt I'll hear back in time to actually complete the quest.
    I guess you could try shutting your device off/then on again or delete/reinstall the app if it doesn't right itself in the next couple of hours. Good luck

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Yeah. Eat it. I mean, seriously.

Stop blaming campers for the developer's inability to properly program the game. If they wanted people to go all the way to 200, then they'll need to fix level 200 first. Until then, be quiet and keep getting wrecked by the heavy players up there.
    Fix level 200 ? , cant find any other excuse ?

Post Count
    Nice reward stats for this easy event
    Kingdom Age: Serboy