factions broken

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: factions broken

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

factions broken

I cant create. I enter in name and abbreviation and submit. Thrn thd page just reloads. Also I cant join a faction. Any. I acceptvinvite nothing happens. Was in one already but with these bugd bugs it deleted me. No the faction didnt.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Android user?
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Factions have a lot of issues you'll find out!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have both a Samsung Galaxy note 2 and 2 ipod touches and an ipad 3. I can't join on my ipad 3. That is also where I lost a faction I was in. On my note 2 I cant create one but I did just install install it.

Also I did create a faction on my ipad3 and then all of a sudden I turned it on and I was no longer part of any. So I tried to create it again but it said it already exists and there's no way to find it.

I also notice not all factions are listed in the list and when sort by name and number it doesn't list them all.

What's really bad is I'm on the beta team and myself and others on the team reported these issues to them. Yet again they released it broken anyhow. So I'm like what is the point in having betas and a beta team if you don't listen anyway.

Extremely frustrating.
    Last edited by Mksound; 12-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mksound View Post
    I cant create. I enter in name and abbreviation and submit. Thrn thd page just reloads. Also I cant join a faction. Any. I acceptvinvite nothing happens. Was in one already but with these bugd bugs it deleted me. No the faction didnt.
    I have the same issue, As far as I am aware I am part of a faction but have no idea how to do anything as all I can see is the join factions page.

Iphone user.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Analgirl View Post
    I have the same issue, As far as I am aware I am part of a faction but have no idea how to do anything as all I can see is the join factions page.

Iphone user.
    This is the second time I have posted after you, looks like I'm creeping up behind Analgirl...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    This is the second time I have posted after you, looks like I'm creeping up behind Analgirl...
    Well stop creeping and help me out lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Analgirl View Post

Iphone user.
    I think only android user has this problem,
    i got reply from support, and they're trying to fix manually by added invisible member to request pending.
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_xyz2004 View Post
    i got reply from support, and they're trying to fix manually by added invisible member to request pending.
    Well Im an Iphone user and I have this problem!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im ios user too. Same issue. Cant create one on my galaxy note 2. Could that be cus im only level 2 on my note 2?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mksound View Post
    Seen this coming from a mile away...

This is why I haven't joined any factions..
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_xyz2004 View Post
    I have a member in my faction with the same problem. He's on an iPad.
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

EDIT: Yeah, bad idea. thanks mxz.
    Last edited by CJ54; 12-23-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    A poor suggestion
    I think its all Android people. They can't leave, be kicked from, or see their faction's window. That's going to be a lot of codes...
    Last edited by CJ54; 12-23-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I think its all Android people. They can't leave, be kicked from, or see their faction's window. That's going to be a lot of codes...
    Yeah, actually, let me adjust that post. We know about the Android issue and are working on those already, but if it is happening to iOS players (not leaders who can't kick, but iOS players who are showing up as invisible) we need to know that.
    Last edited by CJ54; 12-23-2012 at 10:52 PM.