Stuck at Level 40

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck at Level 40

Post Count

Stuck at Level 80

Hey guys,

I reached Level 40 during my last event and let just say I looked at highest income per level topic on here it made me realise i really need boost my income. I don't know best way to do this as spreadsheet gives too many options with regard upgrading my buildings so i decided give my short-list

Problem : Right now 20K IPH according to my profile
    1)My Shopping List i.e Buildings i want to build ( 2 Lofts and 2 Brownstones)
    2)I also need to do 2 expansion to make room for these buildings as well as any additional
    3) I also need upgrade my MT to Level 3/4 Right now both are at Level 2
    4) I need to upgrade Dominican to Level 3/4

My Question which one should i focus on ?

I have feeling most will agree save for Loft than do the expansion than upgrade MT ?
    Last edited by Bala82; 11-26-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    THat's actually really good, man.

You have to realize that the guys who're up on that list have camped for months and most have mafias that are 200+ strong. Don't feel bad about 20+K. I'm at level 93, and will probably cross $41K IPH today or tomorrow, and at the low-mafia tier, this is better than 80-85% of the hoods I come across.

Be careful not to consolidate too much income in one building. I.E. don't put too many eggs in one basket, you just make it a robbery target and if you have strong defensive numbers the more high income buildings you have the more you will be visited.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you build the Loft - then upgrade to lvl 2 BEFORE you build a 2nd one.
    If you can't afford the loft right now - the Dominican is a good earner and that would give you an income boost.
    Same goes for the MT's - do what you can afford and maybe hold off on the expansion because that isn't earning you anything and they are costly.

Brownstones would be my last choice on this list.
    How much money do you have on hand?

Post Count
    Well thanks i have so many building it's ridiculous.

The funny thing i get attacked more than i get robbed ? I get about 10 attacks daily 75% i win I am happy.
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    20k is good bala!!!

Remember too though that income isn't really the issue - compare yourself to Attack and Defense.

That's the biggest issue! Then adjust your spending accordingly... income/items.

Keep in mind 1 thing - why are you boosting your economy? Set a goal - I want X amount of AK47 for instance (just an example)... to buy 100 of them to give me X boost I need X amount of cash. How long do I want to wait to build up X amount of cash? Do I have enough attack right now that I can PVP and rob people for enough cash?

Do I log in every 12 hours and just need to collect lofts mts? or am I on all the friggin time? Which in that case I suggest getting level 3 buildings... those are personally my favorite...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Banned
    Post Count
    At 20k IPH, it's gonna take you a while to get 2 Lofts so start off by upgrading MTs to 4 while building Brownstones at the same time. Once your MTs are at 4, take Dominicans to 4. Then take MTs to 6 and Dominicans to 5. By then you should be able to get enough money for both Lofts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    If you build the Loft - then upgrade to lvl 2 BEFORE you build a 2nd one.
    If you can't afford the loft right now - the Dominican is a good earner and that would give you an income boost.
    Same goes for the MT's - do what you can afford and maybe hold off on the expansion because that isn't earning you anything and they are costly.

Brownstones would be my last choice on this list.
    How much money do you have on hand?
    Thanks Sasha

I can save for a loft it would only take 3 days to save that but i don't know whether i can afford Level 2 upgrade
    MT upgrade would take 1 day to save so 2 MT i would 2 days
    I haven't unlock brownstone yet so that a future building i am planning to get
    My Next expansion will take 2 days to save for. 500K expansion cost

On a normal day i can collect about 120K assuming i don't lose any of it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Thanks Sasha

I can save for a loft it would only take 3 days to save that but i don't know whether i can afford Level 2 upgrade

Are you no banking???

Get your attack up! And Rob people!

I get anywhere from 100k-500k a day just robbing a handful of people...

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    20k is good bala!!!

Remember too though that income isn't really the issue - compare yourself to Attack and Defense.

That's the biggest issue! Then adjust your spending accordingly... income/items.

Keep in mind 1 thing - why are you boosting your economy? Set a goal - I want X amount of AK47 for instance (just an example)... to buy 100 of them to give me X boost I need X amount of cash. How long do I want to wait to build up X amount of cash? Do I have enough attack right now that I can PVP and rob people for enough cash?

Do I log in every 12 hours and just need to collect lofts mts? or am I on all the friggin time? Which in that case I suggest getting level 3 buildings... those are personally my favorite...
    It's great to give advice - BUT nowhere on the forum have I ever seen any of the long time and or HL players suggest buying cash weapons - in fact just the opposite - they are useless!!

RP weapons - GOOD
    some weapons from farming and PVP - GOOD
    cash weapons - BAD

Post Count
    It's great to give advice - BUT nowhere on the forum have I ever seen any of the long time and or HL players suggest buying cash weapons - in fact just the opposite - they are useless!!

RP weapons - GOOD
    cash weapons - BAD
    Well that is ridiculous... I have purchased lots of cash weapons and it gave me that boosting power that I had to do TL goals and SAVE UP my RP to dump on good items and not be forced to spend it on crap like tommy guns boots and knives...

I have 6k wins and under 200 fights lost - 3k robberies under 200 robberies lost...

And I'd say 70% of that is thanks to cash items I stocked up on early in game...

Indian Groupie

Post Count
    Bala - what's your attack defense?

Indian Groupie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

RP weapons - GOOD
    cash weapons - BAD
    There are some that are good for defensive purposes, but if you're at a point where you're so desperate for defense that dropping $2 mill. on a gun to up your defense by 5 or 6 is an option, you should probably just expand your hood and build defensive buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Truthfully, if you're willing to camp long enough, there's not much you can't do to dramatically improve your income, attack level, defense level.

It's just a question of whether you can deal with that type of game play. If I try to camp for more than a few days, I get too bored and give up on it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Thanks Sasha

Is there anything you can start NOW - that's why I was asking what you have on hand. I think you have to be doing something with your money all the time at that level.
    I should be too but I'm trying to save for a NC but I made the loft a big priority and then I went back and did upgrades on MT's and Dominicans
    However if you don't have the money for the loft right now - maybe you should do whatever upgrades you can do for a few days and then it will be easier to save for the loft.

hard to say since everyone does things a little different