New LTQ Event: Help the Keeper - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: New LTQ Event: Help the Keeper

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    LMAO? Really? All I can think of is John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell giving thanks to a baby Jesus.

I know that... Just talking about this Deer name Dasher, nothing else...

Edit: No offense in what you think...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Hmmm, maybe it's misconstrued how my words came out?

Post Count
    Hmmm, maybe it's misconstrued how my words came out?

Not that cause i don't even know who is John C. Reilly & Will Ferrell...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Well, there you have it...definitely can be misunderstood if you haven't seen their movie 'Talladega Nights' , I saw your location and assumed FL was Florida? lol
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    Well, there you have it...definitely can be misunderstood if you haven't seen their movie 'Talladega Nights' , I saw your location and assumed FL was Florida? lol

Florida is cool & we are the Sunshine State. And your location is Virginia, are you a Redskin or a Raven fan..?
    KA - Officially Retired

Consistent Contributor MaximumFun's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gambit- You need to stop playing these games immediately and watch some movies. You are most likely the only person in the United States under the age of 60 who doesn't know who Will Ferrell is (John C. Reilly I suppose I can give you a pass on).

You should start with "Anchorman", then watch "Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby" (especially the deleted scenes/outtakes with Ricky Bobby's kids, Walker and Texas Ranger), and if you're into that then proceed to "Stepbrothers".

Get back to us once you can appreciate quotes involving "leatherbound books and rich mahogany", "scissor-kicking Chip in the neck", and "the Catalina Wine Mixer". You're like a newborn baby deer getting ready to take his first steps. Welcome the the world, Gambit.
    KA: "Maximum Fun" Level 182, proud member of the Forum Knights Guild 2

MQ: "Maximum Fun" Level 82 / 128,198 attack / 115,191 defense / $29,363 IPH

MW: RETIRED Feb 4, 2013 "Maximum Fun" Level 173
    * Charter Member of VFF Charlie

Updated October 3, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumFun View Post
    Gambit- You need to stop playing these games immediately and watch some movies. You are most likely the only person in the United States under the age of 60 who doesn't know who Will Ferrell is (John C. Reilly I suppose I can give you a pass on).

You should start with "Anchorman", then watch "Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby" (especially the deleted scenes/outtakes with Ricky Bobby's kids, Walker and Texas Ranger), and if you're into that then proceed to "Stepbrothers".

Get back to us once you can appreciate quotes involving "leatherbound books and rich mahogany", "scissor-kicking Chip in the neck", and "the Catalina Wine Mixer". You're like a newborn baby deer getting ready to take his first steps. Welcome the the world, Gambit.
    Here is a sample! Will Ferrell is the guy praying, JC Reilly is the guy in red.
    Last edited by albeezy; 01-04-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Post Count

Lol! I only watch some thrilling action movie & knew pretty much of the main actors such as Arnold Swarzenegger, Harrison Ford, Silverstil Stallone, Chuck Norris, Jacky Chan, Jet Li, Antonio Banderas, & some main actors. I'm not into comedy - i watch sometimes but don't keep track of their names.

I watch all James Bond movie, All the Star wars Episode, Vampires movie, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, all Chacky Chan & Jet Li movie, all Harrison Ford movie, all Arnold Swarzenegger movie, all silverstil Stalone movie, all Harry Potter episode, Clash of the Titans, more movie to mention.

I don't watch those other guys that i don't like. I'm looking forward for that new movie that recently came out the "Hobbits Tale."

I respect what you like to watch MaximumFun but i preffer watching what i like. You know what i mean...

Edit: Some Westley Snipes movie too...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 01-04-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Lol! I only watch some thrilling action movie & knew pretty much of the main actors such as Arnold Swarzenegger, Harrison Ford, Silverstil Stallone, Chuck Norris, Jacky Chan, Jet Li, Antonio Banderas, & some main actors. I'm not into comedy - i watch sometimes but don't keep track of their names.

I watch all James Bond movie, All the Star wars Episode, Vampires movie, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, all Chacky Chan & Jet Li movie, all Harrison Ford movie, all Arnold Swarzenegger movie, all silverstil Stalone movie, all Harry Potter episode, Clash of the Titans, more movie to mention.

I don't watch those other guys that i don't like. I'm looking forward for that new movie that recently came out the "Hobbits Tale."

I respect what you like to watch MaximumFun but i preffer watching what i like. You know what i mean...
    Respect Gambit, but it's good to laugh once in a while!

Consistent Contributor MaximumFun's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you like Star Wars, then you're good people in my book. Plus, you know who Remy Lebeau is which is a super double bonus, mon ami.
    KA: "Maximum Fun" Level 182, proud member of the Forum Knights Guild 2

MQ: "Maximum Fun" Level 82 / 128,198 attack / 115,191 defense / $29,363 IPH

MW: RETIRED Feb 4, 2013 "Maximum Fun" Level 173
    * Charter Member of VFF Charlie

Updated October 3, 2013

Post Count
    If you like Star Wars, then you're good people in my book. Plus, you know who Remy Lebeau is which is a super double bonus, mon ami.

Hahaha, okey...Lol! So anyways, any LTQ yet. I had a feeling probably tonight again...
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Here is a sample! Will Ferrell is the guy praying, JC Reilly is the guy in red.

I don't waste my money watching them. I rather watch something else besides them...
    KA - Officially Retired