Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New LTQ Event: Help the Keeper

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

New LTQ Event: Help the Keeper

This one looks rough.

1k+ unit reward.

It's a combination boss event/LTQ.

From what little I was able to find, it looks like just one quest, beat on the boss until he randomly drops 9 different reindeer. Seeing as how a lot of the high levels can only do nine bosses, I hope the drop rate is quite high or there will be a lot of whining.

Edit: looks like 9 individual units with three individual rares. Maybe they won't repeat. Lol, you know they will. Let the whining commence.

Last edited by Shinazueli; 12-20-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got the splash screen and quests in my log, but this Frost Miser isn't showing up on the map he's supposed to be on. Perhaps he melted.

[FK] Robb Stark

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No splash screen here, no LTQ visible, L75, Australia.

Post Count
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't find the miser. I do see the Minotaur from the previous LT event, but don't want to try hitting that unless I know it's the new Boss. I doubt it as there is no green arrow. Annoying especially since the time is already running.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Takes me to the crossroads but, no miser.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just got the quest. There is a boss event on too.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm just going to post this here so that this thread doesn't fill up in the coming days.

If your post looks like this:

I have eight reindeer and all I need is Rudolph!!! Man I hope I get lucky on the 27th try...

Waaaaaaa

Don't bother posting. We know.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    You'd have to be pretty lucky to get all 9 different boss drops. I don't think I've ever gotten 9 different drops from a single boss event even after beating 30 levels.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is going to be a tough event. Prepare for complaints from high level players.
    What a Christmas gift though it would be to find all 9 reindeers.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparckle View Post
    You'd have to be pretty lucky to get all 9 different boss drops. I don't think I've ever gotten 9 different drops from a single boss event even after beating 30 levels.
    This. There won't be many that can get this prize, most of them are beating boss 50.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    11 bosses down, got 5 different reindeer so far. This is fun, but gree, please, don't start these events at midnight again...
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Banned
    Post Count
    So this is a boss event.....I still dont get it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    So this is a boss event.....I still dont get it.
    It's a boss event like normal; in addition, if you manage to get EACH loot item available from the boss, you get the LTQ item as well. I blame this LTQ on those who wanted a Christmas themed event. Well, they gave us one, and it righteously sucks.

Post Count
    There won't be any getting this prize......the grinch eloped with the frost giant.

As a result the bloody Minotaur with something over 3000 hit points came in off xmas leave as a replacement.

Trouble is nobody told him what was going on, thus it is now enjoying venison stew.....

Banned
    Post Count
    I get it.....it's a boss random event. LOL!!

Merry Christmas Gree.