It's the end of the World as we know it - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's the end of the World as we know it

Post Count
    Have martinis and beers, what were doing over here . Smoke a blunt and do a line would ya?

Post Count
    Well its already Dec 21 here and yet no mass hysteria.....
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenica View Post
    Well its already Dec 21 here and yet no mass hysteria.....
    21st is my birthday & 2 hrs 10 mins left to go on Eastern Standard time...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    21st is my birthday & 2 hrs 10 mins left to go on Eastern Standard time...
    Well if the world doesn't end when your countdown is over then Happy Birthday to you sir..
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The chances of Gree shutting down tomorrow is higher than the world shutting down. What would we do with ourselves?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    The chances of Gree shutting down tomorrow is higher than the world shutting down. What would we do with ourselves?
    Lololol. I know what you'd do with yourself. I'd just make a game like it and charge money.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Panic, run for cover, start riots, loot every local stores, shut down main roads, burn everything we see...

here's a few I can think of..

Post Count
    Well if the world doesn't end when your countdown is over then Happy Birthday to you sir..

Thanks a lot..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For one nobody really gives a care where this topic belongs to...

Second, 1007 years huh..... you're some kind of disciple or something?
    Naa. Well if a des pile of Jesus is one who follows him then yes. But I am just me. And I know what the word of God says about the last days and tonight ain't it lol. That's all I mean.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mksound View Post
    Naa. Well if a des pile of Jesus is one who follows him then yes. But I am just me. And I know what the word of God says about the last days and tonight ain't it lol. That's all I mean.
    Okay.....

Anyway its 3 in the afternoon here and yet no chaos going on around my neighborhood :/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm glad that I haven't heard of any bad happening yet with people freaking out. 11:22pm pst here. Watching the show Fraiser tonight on Netflix. Many episodes tonight.

Post Count
    11:24 am in the UK and as far as I can tell I am still alive
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Uh, I see grass, a grey building next to a road named L Street
    Post Count
    There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The Pacific Ocean is the worlds largest ocean and contains the largest population of life. It is also responsable for billions of deaths in human history. Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a killer whale in our basement. Yet the ocean hides them from justice without sanction. The Pacific Ocean has been launching attacks on countries along it's boarder for thousands of years. In just the past 20 years it has launched waves of weather related attacks upon North America. El Nino, El Nina origionated from a strange warming in...... the Pacific Ocean. The power plant in Japan recently hit by a tsunami! Even this week the Pacific Ocean has been causing earthquakes all along the Pacific Rim.... Its time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Pacific Ocean to maraude and pillage our mother earth!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinvu View Post
    There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The Pacific Ocean is the worlds largest ocean and contains the largest population of life. It is also responsable for billions of deaths in human history. Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a killer whale in our basement. Yet the ocean hides them from justice without sanction. The Pacific Ocean has been launching attacks on countries along it's boarder for thousands of years. In just the past 20 years it has launched waves of weather related attacks upon North America. El Nino, El Nina origionated from a strange warming in...... the Pacific Ocean. The power plant in Japan recently hit by a tsunami! Even this week the Pacific Ocean has been causing earthquakes all along the Pacific Rim.... Its time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Pacific Ocean to maraude and pillage our mother earth!
    Yes! To arms! Let's fire up the coal plants and acidify the dern thing. That'll teach it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mksound View Post
    Er. I'm no theist, but last time I read the bible, it said in Mark that you knew no such thing. But if it is the case that you know the word of God, I do have some Greek and Hebrew words I'd like to have translated, since no one else knows what they mean.