Faction Shopping

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Shopping

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Faction Shopping

So I joined a random faction 8 days ago called Whiskey Tango Foxtrot because I enjoyed the name. However, most of the players aren't exactly great, don't interact, and don't contribute. Not that my MW character is amazing, but I digress. I've funded most of the upgrades so far (donated maybe 60-65 million) and it's hardly fun to be (almost) the only one really contributing. So I'm looking for a faction A) that has people that actually interact and have a good time B) that has actual leadership and C) focuses on having all their players actually contribute.

lvl 40, 667k iph (no supply depot, and sold some stuff to get 1st anniversary building. It'll shoot back up over 700k by New Year), 1633 wins, 81 losses, 1369 success raids, 1 failed raid, 7,942A/8,213D. (A/D doesn't sound high, but aside from the occasional gold player screaming by, no one visible to me on rival list has better stats that I've seen)

Who will have me?
    Last edited by MerlinBlack; 12-19-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Post Count
    My reccomendation is to get in contact with a Player MXZ. He has a faction of all LLP's (I believe they are all under level 40 or 50)

Lots of LLP's with high IPH and organized.
    Cant Remember the name of the Faction for some reason but it has something to do with Rangers.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    My reccomendation is to get in contact with a Player MXZ. He has a faction of all LLP's (I believe they are all under level 40 or 50)

Lots of LLP's with high IPH and organized.
    Cant Remember the name of the Faction for some reason but it has something to do with Rangers.
    Join Ranger's LLP faction 👍
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_xyz2004 View Post
    Join Ranger's LLP faction ��
    I second that... Send Ranger4life a PM. It is the complete opposite to WTF!