Deleting faction members bug? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Deleting faction members bug?

Lurker
    Post Count
    These players your calling free loaders are not able to participate at all in the faction. They don't know that they are even in a faction. I am a leader of one and have 6 or 7 of these players stuck in my faction. It's very frustrating but these people aren't getting any benefits from it. So everyone needs to calm down a little bit and be patient. They are doing what they can to try and fix it according to other threads

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Freeloaders

I agree, they are freeloaders if they are getting something but they aren't. We have 18 out of 24 members who are in our faction that we can't delete. I've spoken to some of these guys on the allies forum and they are keen to get started but every time they click on the faction tile the "join a faction" page comes up. They can't see anything, do anything or participate in any way. I do agree that some faction members in the "glitch" seem to refuse to reply to me on the allies forum. But, they won't last long. As soon as this problem is ironed out they will be removed from our list. I have to say, some of the messages I've read from other leaders on the faction members allies pages who are stuck in the glitch are terrible. Some of the faction leaders messages are offensive. I'm not going to put what I've read on here but safe to say these leaders need to get a grip and use the brains they were suppose to be born with. All they have to do is scroll down these individuals allies forum pages to see up to six other leaders asking for money with overlapping time lines. It doesn't take a genius! I worked it out in no time and im not with mensa.Lol can I also say, some of the names people are going under are again, in some cases offensive. So, i just raid the hell out of them! I will get off my soap box now. Lol. The mutley.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just got our ghosts removed! Yay!