Anniversary event prizes for 200 factions now? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anniversary event prizes for 200 factions now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They just need to create a new unit for top 50, not expand the winners for the top 25 unit. Since they're in the mood of giving, I'm sure all of us at VFF Lima wouldn't mind a top 500 unit! Seems like a big jump from 100-1000 when they already had less turnout than expected, and if was definitely tougher to move up once you broke 500 for a mostly non-gold faction.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The reason they expanded the list, like they expanded it during the last two contests, is that they still can't count up players/faction scores correctly, so nobody was sure who was winning or where they were placing during the actual event.

And yet, we play the game in spite of all the problems. Think how awesome it would be to play MW if it really worked as advertised! Maybe it will for Greenland.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    When we realised that we were almost in the top 100 we made a gold push and got ourselves into it by the skin of our teeth.

If someone was to change the przes and sayit now extend to the top 200 then some of our faction just spent a lot of real money for no real gain.

That said I still believe that we are missing 300k and 9 victories so we shouldn't have had to spend that money in the first place to get top 100.

I can see both sides of the arguement but I don't support a top 50 prize.

The prizes are what they were when we started and Gree shouldn't create other tiers just because some people now realise they might get something by being top 50. Had they changed it on day 1 then fair do's it wouldn't have had a net effect but to do it now is wrong.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah I guess I agree more with you on that one. If they want to make changes, they should make them between events. But hopefully the boards and points systems work the next go round and we won't have to worry about it. I'm sure they're trying to make it easier and better. What works better for us, works better for them.

Consistent Contributor commander Don's Avatar
    Post Count
    I worked my arse off for those anniversary buildings, not sure they should be handed out, perhaps a unit would be more
    suitable
    McGurt: 9th in Mexico

7th France - 8th India - 7th Canada - 7th Australia
    15th Poland - 7th Madagascar - 4th Columbia - 7th in Ireland
    6th in China - 20th Egypt - 22nd Greenland - 30th Brazil

Been Riding the pain train since China....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Also if thats the case there's gonna be a lot of lost revenue to Gree when people complain to Apple and want refunds for unfair trading and misrepresnetation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very funny Big lol

Post Count
    Just curious but what is the legal opinion of the lawyers out there in terms of contractual obligation?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13