Packing heat in school - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Packing heat in school

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Slayer, you know I love ya, respect you and agree with you so don't take my nitpicking the wrong way - but freedom wasn't given by God. We always had it, with or without God. God gave us the choice of freedom by allowing free will - and the ability to choose liberty, democracy or autocracy.
    anything you say I understand is coming from a rather intelligent and rational mind. Your two cents is well received. Thanks. I agree with what you posted.
    My point was that we have chosen to remove Gd from our minds so whatever we deem right and wrong seems to be the opposite of what Gd wants from us. Our purpose on this planet is to perfect His world. Gd left it a slight mess for us to elevate ourselves and perfect humanity. How we have gone about doing that is our free will at play.
    Dammit. Lost my train of thought

I gotta run but mxz, you're good people. I've got a hot date with a beautiful Israeli girl. I'm excited. Lol
    958-165-684

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie. View Post
    Missing the point as usual.. Can't discuss with some narrow minded people...

i am trying to say that no guns will mean less incidents of this nature, sure there will be people that source guns illegally,
    Same in any country, but i bet you have more gun crime than most.

Did this guy just one day flip, grabbed his mothers guns and go on a rampage... Would he been able to if they were not so easy to get...

Sorry, but I think it is you that are missing the point...you say no guns will mean less incidents. How do you propose this no guns rationale? We already have them. Short of the US government going door to door and searching everyone's house with the intent to confiscate, do you expect US citizens to just turn them in? You don't know America so well Jack, come try and take my guns away.

And to your other point, I could be wrong, but no....I don't think he just snapped. I think he planned it to some degree, thereby giving himself time to arm himself to the teeth even if the guns were not so easily accessable. He had a bulletproof vest on too. Pretty sure he didn't steal that from his moms collection, so I'm thinking he got that ahead of time, don't ya think? Without his mothers arms, he would have gotten them from somewhere or just built a homemade bomb from household items as others have suggested. To think that someone that depraved would just give up his mission bc of accessability or illegality is plain ignorant. Do America a favor and worry about your own country.

I realize we've got some rational discussion (mostly) in here, but we have to stick by the rules. No politics, no religious discussion.