Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago!

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky the Nose View Post
    Paul McCartney is he playing? What's his level?
    Level 15 you've probably seen him

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    We're a motley crew, to be sure, but being on the list is a silly little badge of honor.

Anyone notice the double standard at work here.?
    A. If they attack you and you fight back, they put you on the list.
    B. If they attack you and you talk back, they put you on the list.
    C. If you tell them their are arrogant ______ who take themselves too seriously, they put you on the list.
    D. If you are chummy with someone on the list, they attack you, you do A or B above, and then they...

funny thing is I absorbed over 3000 of those 300K hits from the rabid dog and I don't have a mark on me.

Now I know- I have brothers and sisters; I don't like them all (who does), and they are called THE LIST
    You know im coming w a +1...
    Like i said, def some good cats that i thoroughly enjoy, just too many who follow the aforementioned double standard and/or have their strings pulled by a certain someone who is not quality people...

Post Count
    Now I know- I have brothers and sisters; I don't like them all (who does), and they are called THE LIST
    I can't help but LOL, this should be your signature, best line is this interesting thread👍
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    I can't help but LOL, this should be your signature, best line is this interesting thread👍
    We should create a gang called 'THE LIST' to make it super easy for them to find and do harm unto us...

Post Count
    We're a motley crew, to be sure, but being on the list is a silly little badge of honor.

C. If you tell them their are arrogant ______ who take themselves too seriously, they put you on the list.
    D. If you are chummy with someone on the list, they attack you, you do A or B above, and then they...

funny thing is I absorbed over 3000 of those 300K hits from the rabid dog and I don't have a mark on me.

Very true, I like alot of those Indians, and I'm not going to judge a whole group by the ramblings of a few,
    Otherwise I might as well go ahead and build a teepee!

Banned
    Post Count

Heh, +1 and such

I have brothers and sisters, they are called Indians! What do YOU have? I dunno, real life friends...?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    We should create a gang called 'THE LIST' .

Why not "The Losers"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Why not "The Losers"
    No one cares except you. That's why this is so funny. So get back to that attack button, you haven't been in my hood in two hours
    Geo. 250

Post Count
    Why not "The Losers"
    We leave that title for you
    Fight Club

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why not "The Losers"
    Lupo's post on my wall
    Enjoy my daily and repeated beatings, you pathetic sore loser. Unfortunately you can't do anything in retaliation, maybe call 911.
    Regards from ▁▂▃▄▅Indians▅▄▃▂▁

I think most will understand who the real loser is here

And it's not me

Lurker
    Post Count

Lupo

Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    Lupo's post on my wall
    Enjoy my daily and repeated beatings, you pathetic sore loser. Unfortunately you can't do anything in retaliation, maybe call 911.
    Regards from ▁▂▃▄▅Indians▅▄▃▂▁

I think most will understand who the real loser is here

And it's not me
    I'm a bit confused. We're all playing a game entitled "Crime City". As far as I know the point of this game is to gain superiority by robbing and attacking other players...among other things. So rather than congratulating Lupo on his 300,000 wins you find it a more logical idea to mock him for his wins? Yes, that makes perfect sense. Your accusatory statements are asinine as his success is merely part of the game. I'm truly baffled by the mediocrity of the intelligence in not just this game but also on this forum. Lupo is a spectacular player, and jealousy is unbecoming. True story.

Post Count
    Yeah oz, I've been called a pathetic sore loser!
    And now a bag of douche! Does keep the game interesting!
    Can't call me a suckup tho!
    It's good to see the rabid dog....

Make boda leader! I love his wall!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac D View Post
    I'm a bit confused. We're all playing a game entitled "Crime City". As far as I know the point of this game is to gain superiority by robbing and attacking other players...among other things. So rather than congratulating Lupo on his 300,000 wins you find it a more logical idea to mock him for his wins? Yes, that makes perfect sense. Your accusatory statements are asinine as his success is merely part of the game. I'm truly baffled by the mediocrity of the intelligence in not just this game but also on this forum. Lupo is a spectacular player, and jealousy is unbecoming. True story.
    Speaks of intelligence! Can't spell every other third word!
    Welcome to forums btw!

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac D View Post
    As you say the game is about attacking and robbing. Is it about posting rubbish on walls. Untrue posts I never complain about being attacked as you state it is part of the game. I attack way,more then I get attacked. And I get attacked lots lol
    But does he have to be a wanker about it?

Post Count
    Yes, yes he does! Lol who really cares!  c'mon that hurts lol